Chapter 23

Dedicated because of her hilarous comment !

I dont really like this chapter, I've tried to re write it over three times, but I cant seem to avoid it. :/ So I guess, you find out some certain things about Kathleen.

Sorry it sucks.

Enjooy.

Chapter 23

Eric had to drop me off at the house and then go pick up one of his friends from school as for they were taking extra classes to graduate early, or something like that. I sighed as I limped up the porch, hearing Eric honk his horn before driving off. Fishing for the key in my pocket, I opened the door and frowned. What the hell, the house was a mess!

"Jake!" I screamed, slamming the door shut behind me, being careful not to step on any of the broken glass on the floor, which was pretty difficult because it was everywhere, "Jake!" He popped up from the dinning room, stumbling a bit, holding a bottle of vodka, usually, Jake didnt get drunk.

"Oh, look who it is, fucking Kathleen." He muttered taking another swig of the achololic drink, "Why are you here?"

"I live here, you twat! What the hell did you do?!" I screamed pointing to the floor.

"I dont like you Kathleen." Jake slurred pointing at me, "I dont like you at all. I...I hate you."

"I dont fucking care! Sit your ass down before you cut yourself!" I screamed at him.

Jake looked up at me, even though he was on the other side of the room, I could see his eyes rimmed red, his hair was a mess, as were his clothes, "I'm so fucking tired of you telling me what to do!" He screamed, taking another drink from the bottle before slamming it down on the floor. I flinched back as fear made it's wat to me. My breath hitched in my throat as the bottle crashed in front of me.

"Jake."

"Shut up!" He screamed, "I'm so tired of hearing your voice! It's like putting a gun to my ear and shooting! Your so damn annoying and so useless! What do you do around here?! Nothing, I do everything, I work, I clean, I make food, you dont do shit! You dont deserve to be here Kathleen!" Jake said walking closer to me, stumbling a bit and grabbing onto the wall.

I'd had it.

"You think I care what you say?! Because I dont! This is Andrew's house and I can stay as long as I want to you, you dont do shit! You just got a job, no you didnt get it, you went for an interview! I doubt you did, you  know why?! Becuase your dumb and pathetic, you think that the whole damn world revolves around you! When it doesnt!" I screamed back. I didnt notice that Jake was standing in front of me now, his peircing blue yes were shooting daggers into my green ones. He put his arm on the wall above my head.

"You know what, Kathleen." He said calmly tilting his head, his hand moved my hair out of my face, I was tempted to slap it away, but I didnt, "At least people care about me. Atleast I'm not a worthless piece of shit. At least, I'm loved." He whispered before punching the wall above my head, I flinched away from it before, Jake stared me in the eye, an evil look on his face, before it suddenly changed. His blue eyes seemed to glisten at he searched my green ones, "Kathleen? Oh my gosh, I'm-"

"Go to your room." I choked out, pointing to the stairs, "Just go." I mumbled, he stumbled backwards, regret written all over his face before he turned and walked up the stairs, I dropped to the floor and began to pick up the broken glass slowly, cutting my hands a little in the process but I was currently numb now, I really couldnt feel anything.

I dont know why his words affected me, because he really didnt say much, usually I wouldnt give a damn, I'd go back at him, continue argue. I dont know if it was his words that affected me, the way he acted, or how my emotions were already fucked up from the whole Mall scene. I honestly dont know, but I do know that I'm currently numb with no feeling as I continue to pick up the glass.

**

I've finished with cleaning up the living room, the other boys still havent made it home yet, maybe because it was storming outside or maybe because there was alot of traffic, either way, it didnt relly seem to faze me that much. Walking up the stairs and straight into the bathroom, I washed my hands and quickly dried them off, reaching for the medicine cabniet, I pulled out the bandaids and put them over my hands. Putting my hair into a ponytail-since it was falling in my face- I opened the bathroom door and there stood Jake.

"I'm so sorry, Kathleen."

"For what? Making me clean up the whole room because you decided to be an idiot? Yelling in my face, saying unnecessary things, or maybe the fact that you almost hit me," He was about to answer, but I shook my head continuing to talk, "I dont know why I put up with you. I try, I try so hard to get along with you, because I know deep down inside that you might actually be a good person, but tonight," I shook my head, "Tonight, you've changed my out look on you, Jake. You've messed it up, and I'm not going to help you fix it." I said, looking at him with hurt eyes before side stepping him and walking out.

"Kathleen-"

"Save your apologizes, Jake." I muttered walking into my room and slamming the door behind me and locking it.

***

"Kathleen! Open the damn door!" Andrew's voice rang, I moaned, opening my eyes and looking at the door, I stared at it for a little while before standing up, walking towards it and swinging the door open, "Locking doors?! Kathleen, you dont pay no damn bills to be locking doors in my house."

"What do you want?" I asked emotionless.

"We're going out to this water-"

"I'll pass." I mumbled about to close the door, but for Andrew it put it foot in front of it again.

"You need to get out more anyway."

"If you havent forgotten, brother, I messed up my foot, I have to wear a brace so a water park or whatever isnt going to work out for me anyway, go along. I'm fine at home by myself." I stared at him, with a blank expression.

"Kathleen-"

"I said no, now leave." I snapped, shoving his shoulder as he stumbled back, I closed the door and quickly turned the lock.

"Didnt I tell you not to lock the door?!"

"When I ever listen to you?" I asked, turning around and walking to the bed. Flopping down it, I looked up at the ceiling, coming up with an idea. Andy was right, I needed to get our more, escpically because of the little situation last night, I needed to loose and that's just what I was going to do. I reached for my phone and pressed the contacts before scrowling down and holding it to my ear.

"Hey, long time no talk much, I thought you'd totally feel weird around me because of our little talk and all." He said with a small sigh.

I shook my head, "No, not at all, just didnt have any time to text you or anything. I kind of messed up my foot and was sulking around and then being in this house with all these boys is driving me mental." I sighed, sitting up as my hair fell in my face.

"Maybe you need to get out."

"You read my mind. Why dont you company me in going out tonight." I smirked.

"Uh, sure when and where?" Adam asked.

CLIFFFY! (: .................... okay well I guess it's a cliff hanger and sorry for the short chapter. I told you that I hated it and I've written it so many times (which is why it took me so long to upload) But hope you liked it anyway.

Soo question, do you think I should enter the this story in the Watty Awards? If so, would y'all help if I did enter it in the Awards?

35 Votes and Comments (:

xxx