title of your story or chapter

Chapter 17

“What do you guys wanna do today? I’m tired of always sitting in this house.” I sighed, flopping down on the couch, the boys turned to look at me and then back at the TV. They were playing some new game that came in the mail this morning and haven’t stopped playing ever since. It was now three in the afternoon, I was bored and I didn’t want to stay here anymore.

“Seriously guys, come on! Lets do something, I’m bored!” I yelled, Kayden turned around and threw a plastic cup at me, I frowned, “Don’t throw cups at me.” I spoke annoyed.

“Then shut up so we can play.” Was his response, seriously, they have been acting like this for two days now, ignoring me, being mean, acting like dicks and douche bags. The only person who really wasn’t was Andrew…then again he was my brother and we got along quite well.

 The door bell, nobody else budged to move so you can only guess that I was the one that had to get it. Walking up to the door, I opened it and frowned. It was the same girl that had been with Jake that night, stole my clothes and left.

“What?” I asked.                                                                                                             

“I’m pretty sure the boys wouldn’t want you talking to one of their friends girlfriends like that.” She smirked.

“Jake doesn’t have a girlfriend, and I can talk to whoever I want whatever way I want.”

Frowning she pushed open the door, hard, causing me to stumble backwards as she walked in, “Jackey Poo!” She shouted, I watched as Jake turned around and starred at her for a minute before sitting the controller down and walking towards her. Hugging her she giggled and said all this ‘cute’ shit to him. He only nodded when she spoke, a weird happy smile-that I’ve never seen before- came across his face. I was kind of mad, I mean…I could never get Jake to smile like that.

“Oh. Hey Olivia!” Kayden said waving at her, the rest of the boys said hey while she greeted them back. How did they know her?

“How long have you guys been dating?” I asked.

“I don’t know like four weeks to be exact. Oh by the way thanks for the clothes. I keep getting complements when I wear it out.” She smirked at me.

Narrowing my eyebrows, crossing my arms, “I want it back.”

“Oh, I’ll bring them back don’t worry.” She waved it off as her and Jake walked to the couch, she sat down on his lap and snuggled into him. I sighed heavily walking to the kitchen, slamming the fridge open and grabbing some of my Gatorade. Walking back towards the door to leave, I bumped into Olivia, she fell backwards on her butt and starred at me in disbelief.

“Watch where your going next time.” I mumbled, though she yanked my arms and pulled me into the kitchen.

“Listen little girl. I don’t know why your being such a bitch, but you will NOT act like this towards me. I don’t take crap from other people, and you will not be an acceptation. I don’t know why your acting like this, but get use to it, I’ll be over a lot and me and Jake will be together for a while!” She whisper-shouted at me.