Chapter 18: Part Two:D

Ello:D There isnt much to say... I hope this chapter is good though. (: Though I would like to thank you all for supporting this story, I've never gotten so much feedback and request to upload, and this story seems to be very much liked:D so thankyou!:D Off to the chapter, dont want to keep you reading this for too long(: xx

Some secrets shall be realesed *DUN DUN DUN!*

Chapter 18: Part Two

Adam and myself had been walking around this small city section for a while, maybe up to thirty minutes. It was cute, they had great small stores around, clothing, groccery, everything you could think off. We Had just stopped by to get some ice cream from this great place called 'Frozen  CreamyMilk' kind of an odd name for an icecream store but it tasted great and it got alot of service so that was a good thing.

"Let's play twenty questions." Adam blurted out, turning to look at me with a smile.

"Why?" I chuckled, it was kind of odd.

"Well, we've really only met once and I'd like to learn more about you since we will be out for two hours or so. It might also pass the time." Adam shrugged licking his icecream.

"Okay, uh, favorite animal?" I asked.

"Lions, I've always been obssesed with them since I saw the Lion King, chessy I know." Adam rolled his eyes playfully, I giggled.

"Favorite color?" He asked.

I quickly blushed, "This is going to sound really retarted, and weird. So don't judge me! I don't really have a favorite color, when I was little...I thought it would be unfair to pick between all the nice colors. You know, because many people don't like yellow and I thought it was the sadest thing in the world, at that age. So I told myself I would never pick a favorite, because it was un fair." I shrugged.

"Awe! That's so cute!" Adam cooed, grabbing my cheeks, I quickly smacked his hand away, "I'm sorry but that's just really cute!"

"Whatever, ask me a question." I rolled my eyes.

"Uhm, favorite name?"

"You ask lame questions." I mumbled.

Adam turned and scowled at me, "You asked me what my favorite animal was! That's the lamest ever! Shut up and answer the question!" Adam joked.

"Okay, favorite name? Uhm..I like K and A names, I like M names also." I answered, licking my ice cream as for it was beginning to drip, "Who was your first girlfriend?"

"Mhmm, that's a hard one, I've had so many." Adam thought rubbing his chin. I gasped and smacked his arm. Such a player!, "Just kidding. I think her name was Jessica or something, I was ten, and we dated for a week." Adam nodded deep in thought, "She was really hot as a ten year old, I wounder what she looks like now." Adam trailed off, dramatically staring off into the space. I shook my head, boys, they give me headaches.

"Okay, first kiss."

"This guy named Logan in seventh grade, in front of my locker. All his friends were there, and then we got caught by the teacher." I chuckled, "What's the craziest things you've done?"

"I went streaking for my last soccer game." I starred at Adam, this boys was crazy, "It was our final game! We had to do something dramatic!"

"But streaking?" I asked, "That's just weird."

"I got expelled for three weeks." Adam chuckled, I only smiled, "First serious relationship?"

My breath got caught in my throat, stupid question, stupid question, "Uhm, well it was serious, I guess." I shrugged.