Chapter 25

DEDICATED FOR HER MULTIPLE COMMENTS !

YAY! you guys are doing great with the comments and votes! We're ranking up the WATTY and TEEN FICITION :D so yay to uss :D

Hope you enjoy this chapter !

I thought I'd do something different (;

This may be a short chapter, I dont really want much to happen just yet.

Chapter 25

Jake's P.O.V.

I stared at Kathleen with shock as she stood in front of me, tears rimmed her eyes as one slowly rolled down her cheek, slowly, very slowly landing on her shirt after ending at her chin. Did I hear her correctly? Did she just say something about rather being hit then ignored by me? Hit? Who hit her?

My light blue eyes searched her currently dark green ones as she stumbled back again, "Your just going to stand there? I fucking hate you." She whispered the last words staring into my eyes, throwing daggers at my green orbs.

"Kathleen, what where you talking about?"

"Did you hear any fucking word I just said?! Your so damn clueless!" She screamed at me, turning to leave, but I grabbed her arm.

"Who's Greg?" I pressed.

"Why would you of all people care?" She spat back, I didn't know if she was drunk or not, but she looked pretty pissed.

I reached up and cupped her face in my palm, "Kat...who's Greg?"

Kathleen stared at me, searching for something, I turley didnt think she was drunk anymore, she somehow seemed to snap out of it, "He...he was my ex boyfriend." She whispered, "I dont want to talk about this-"

"Please." I whispered. She continued to stare at me, opening her mouth and closing it, probably debating whether or not she shoud tell me. Her eyes went from sad, to angry to pissed, to blank. Completley blank, they looked almost bored.

"It doesn't matter." She mumbled, shaking her arm out of my grip and stumbling past me and up the stairs.

"Kathleen!" I said loudly, I wasnt going to take no for answer, she was now running up the stairs, I chased after her, "Kathleen!" I said about to reach for her when she was already in her room and shut the door firmly behind her, I sighed frustated all the softness that I had for her was no gone. I was pissed she wouldnt tell me who the hell this Greg guy is that apparently hit her! "Kathleen! Open this damn door!" I shouted through the thick white wood.

Kathleen's P.O.V.

"Kathleen open this damn door, or I swear to God!" Greg shouted through the door, as I leaned against it, sobbing into my hands, digging my nails into the stained carpet, "Kathleen!"

"Shut up." I whimpered to myself, very quietly as the aching in my back, face and arms began to progress. Greg had come home early for work, and saw me and Davis in the kitchen, working on a project. Our English teacher had set us up together, pulling from a hat to determine our parteners. I knew it was already a bad idea when Davis' name was called after mine. After class, I'd pratically begged Mrs. Young to change my partner to Stephanie, since I knew it would only cause problems, but I only got yelled at and lectured on how it isnt my choice on who I'm partners with.

When Greg had come home, he stood in front of us and stared for a little while before forcing a smile on his face and making small talk with Davis. Allowing us to do the project together, I knew that, that was only the beginning. Davis kept making jokes and trying to get me to laugh, but I was so afraid of what Greg would do after wards I couldnt act like I did before. Soon enough, Davis had went home, Greg did that small little hand shake thing guys do, before shutting the door, locking it and turning to me with an evil look in his eye, shouting cuss words, calling me horried names, and making me stuff as if I'd went and cheated on him or something. Soon enough, things were being thrown and Greg had be by my hair, slapping and bunching me, throwing me into things.

I'd somehow mangaged to get up the stairs and into the spare bedroom in his house, shutting and locking him. I knew it only angered him alot more, because running from the situation was cowardly and as Greg said, 'cowards need to be taught a lesson' but the pain in my body was unbearable right now and I couldnt take another hit from Greg again.

A little while later, the pounding stopped from about thirty minutes, thinking I was safe, I opened the door and slowly walked out, before I saw his evil grin from the corner of my eye. I quickly turned but was shoved against the wall as he spat vicious words in my face. I coudlnt comprehend anything he was saying, my mind was else where, black dots started to appear in my vision he held tightly onto my throat.

"Kathleen! Dont fucking fall out on me bitch! I'm not done with you!" I managed to hear before I was surronded by darkness, laying limp in Greg's grip.

I stood in front of the door, having a panic attak, thinking Greg would walk in any second, I pulled at my hair, he couldn't come back, he just couldnt. My heart raced in my chest and my breaths were now becoming gasp for air, but it just didnt seem to make it to through my lungs.

"Kathleen! Open the door!"

I stared at the door, before I saw the very firmilair dots dance around in my vision, my knees gave out on me as I hit the floor with a thud.

Jake's P.O.V.

I turned away from the door and raced down the stairs and into the kitchen where Andrew kept all the spare keys, knowing there must be something that unlocked the doors in there. After hearing something heavy fall and no longer hearing Kathleen's gasp, I freaked. Throwing things out of the drawers, I finally founds the skinny key before skipping stairs and finally making it to her door.

I didnt know how to use the key, and by that I didnt know how to put it through the lock, after minutes of finally figuring it out, I shoved the door open to see Kathleen laying limp on the floor.

"Kate!" I screamed

CLIFFY !
(: x

Please comment, and maybe even give ideas ! because I honestly dont know where I want this to go.

I'll hopefully sleep on it and upload tomorrow (: x

35 COMMENTS

35 VOTES

GOO!

Whoever gives a really good idea I'll dedicate, PM them or comment them (: x