Chapter 19

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Hello (: I'm Macie, and if you havent already read this, Danny is taking a break from wattpad for a little while, so she can recover and deal with other imporant things (: So she has handed her stories to me (: I've actually wrote a couple chapters of this story so it should still be the same (: Uhhh, I probably wont be able to upload as much as Danny does, so I'm sorry D: but here's a short little chapter :D

Chapter 19

It's been a day since I've hung out with Adam and I've missed him, not in a crush, relationship way...more in a, I need someone to hang out with other than these crazy boys all day, way. I felt as if I could trust Adam alot more since I did just go and pretty much tell him my deepest and darkest secret. Somewhere inside me knew, I shouldnt had said anything to him, that he might betray me if angered him or whatever, but then he said he mom went through the same thing, so I felt as if wouldnt do it.

"Kathleen?" Andrew called from inside somewhere, I turned my head to the direction of the voice, "What do you have planned for today?

"Well, I have a game." I shrugged

Andrew sat in front of me, "When?"

"Later on in the day, but I really dont want to go. I'm to tired." I groaned, falling over as I shoved my face into the pillow.

"More like lazy." Andrew snorted.

"More like I'm highly motivated to do nothing." I remarked back causing he chuckle, he smacked my back making me wince as I glared up at him.

"Go get dressed, we're going out."

"Nah, I'm good." I said laying my head back down on the couch cushions, it was rather comfortable...minus the fact that it was leather and my face was starting to stick to it. I lifted up and frowned at the couch, why the hell did they buy a leather couch in the first place? They could have gotten a regular cotton couch, not leather. It was probably Jake's idea, not the leather part-well maybe the leather- more of the color black since his room did consist of nothing but dark colors.

"Kathleen Grace! Get your fat us up! Go get dressed because we are leaving in five minutes, whether you like it not!" Andrew shouted at me, running up the stairs, I watched him go. I seriously wasnt going to get up and go anywhere. One, I didnt really feel like it and it would end up being pretty darn horrible and two because I had a basketball game, I might get caught up in the time and miss it, then get my ass beat Coach.

"Kathleen!"

"WHAT!?" I screamed annoyed, "What the hell do you want?!"

"I was wondering if you had any soap." Kayden popped his head over the railing of the stairs. I shook my head.

"Yeah, look in my bathroom." I rolled my eyes, grabbing the remote and flipping through the channels. I stopped at The Houswives of Atlanta, since I had missed a couple of their new episodes last week and I needed to catch up.

I smiled when I saw that it was a marathon, which meant I could catch up, which also meant that the season finaley was coming up and then they would do that group session where they gossip and talk and argue and somtimes even fight! Insert smiley face right there! Cuddling up into the couch I grabbed a blaket, placing it over my legs and stared intently at the screen. Oh wow...Candy and her crazy ideas. Shaking my head I chuckled turning up the volume. After watching thirty minutes of my show, my legs were shoved off the couch as they hit the floor. The fuck? Jake planted himself on the couch, grabbing the remote and turning the channel.

"Excuse you, I was watching that." I snapped, yanking the remote out of his hand, pressing the PREV button to go back to my favorite show.

"Well, this is my house, which means I win, so give me the damn remote." Jake remarked, reaching of it, I smacked his hand hard with the remote, making a sound, yanking his hand back he glared at me, "Give me the remote, Kathleen." His words were laced with venom.

"You have to TV in your own room, so go watch that. I was first, so beat it!" I pointed my thumb behind me.

"I'll say it again and this will be the last time I say it, give me the remote." His words were stern, I was actually kind of scared, he looked like freak pshyco! Though, I wasnt going to break, nor was I going to give him what he wanted. I shoved the remote in my bra, The top part slightly sticking up at the top, something I did alot back home when Andrew use to live with me.

"Take it." I smirked at him, "I dare you." He gave me a look, I couldnt read what the look said but it looked scary as if he was ready to attak and he didnt like it when I tested him. Which only caused me to smile more, "Go ahead, Jake. you want the remote so bad, take it. and it's all yours."

He was now glaring at me, I grinned again, though I didnt know he was actually going to do it. He hand shot up, grabbed the top that was visible and pulled it out. He settled into the couch all causal like as if he didnt just do what he did. I stared at him in shock, what a mother fucking perv!

"I win." He smirked at me, before turning to some Ghost Adventure shit. I slapped him hard, getting up and walking towards the stairs, I could hear his footsteps behind me as I began to pick up the pace, as I pounded the stairs, my foot didnt actually touch the next step as I fell, my ankle twisting. I gasped as pain shot up my foot.

"Oh my god." I breathed, as I grabbed my foot, it hurt like hell.

"What happened?" Jake reacted quickly, seeing the look on my face aparently he knew something wasnt right.

"My ankle." I said through clenched teeth, throwing my head back, trying hard not to scream, I didnt even realise I was crying until Jake wiped away a couple tears.

"Hey, your fine."

"No, no, it hurts." I said quickly, he reached to touch it, though I smacked his hand away fast and hard, "Dont touch it you idiot!" I screamed at him. I moaned in pain as a stabbing pain shot up my foot to my entire leg. This cant be happening.

"Erik!" Jake yelled his name in a very manly voice, it sounded rather hot, but I was more focused on my now swelling foot. Erik came down the stairs quickly, staring at us.

"What happened."

"I was chasing after her and she fell, now, look at her ankle." Erik had a look before shaking his head.

"Come on, let's get her to the couch."

---

"It's really bad." Kayden mumbled.

"No shit!" I shot back at him.

"Well, you cant do anything now." Andrew said shrugging and crossing his arms.

"What do you mean I cant do anything now?!" I paused for a minute as realization came to me, "I cant play in the game tonight. Oh my gosh."

"You'll be fine." Andrew said patting my shoulder.

"No, you dont get it! This game is the third most important game in our season! If I cant play, then...then we're bound to lose!" I said looking up at Andrew despretly. He had a sad face plastered across his manley features, I sighed sitting back. I couldnt help my team win today, I wouldnt be there to play, and I'd let my team down.

"I  need to call my coach."

Cliffy !!! !

So what did you guys think?! I wanted this to happen because I know that basketball is rather important to the team, and with this there will be more drama coming up yay! :D

SO!

18 comments and 18 votes :D