Chapter 10

Hey! UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....IDK what to say .

thanks for reading????(:

Enjoy !

Chapter 10

“Are you going to be able to get off?” I asked Andrew, I was down stairs, in the kitchen watching him make lunch for us.

“I don’t know, I’ll have to see what I can do.” He answered, avoiding his eyes.

“You have to come.” I whined.

“I know, and I want to. Just works…its hard to reschedule your schedule.”

“Then just call in sick. This is my first game, and coach said you had to be there.”

“Why?”

“Because…” I trail off as he sits food on the table in front of me, its canned ravioli and I shove a spoon full into my mouth and chew.  Yum.

“Do you want the boys there too?” Andy asks me.

“I mean…I’d like them there, but if they don’t want to go then they don’t have to.” I shrug.

XOXOXOX

“Girl the way you moving you got me in a trance, DJ turn it up, ladies this your jam.” The song for us played, we all ran out of the locker room, shortest to tallest, to begin doing our layups. I ran along with my team, in my uniform. White and green shorts with a white and green basketball jersey with my  name on the back and my number 13.

We were in line doing our layups, I looked behind me and saw the other team doing theirs, they seemed good and real tuff. Our team was full of tall, scrawny people. I mean we were tough, but the opposing team had tall, big girls that could knock you down in a minute.

I ran in to do my layup and then heard people yelling my name.

“WOOAH! Go Kathleen! Number 13!” I turned my head to the stands and looked and saw Kayden (with Eric and Jake at his side. ) standing up, his was doing the hula-hoop, you  know swiveling his kips in circles as he held up a pink board with my name and number written in dark purple. I couldn’t help but sigh and chuckle to myself as I got back in line.

“Kathleen, Lannie, Whitney.” Coach yelled our names, we all walked over to us and he motioned for us to go join the captains circle with the Ref. As we got there, we all put on fake smiles and greeted each other, shaking hands.

“Okay ladies. This is a game, we are here to have fun. Lets play tough but not too tough, lets be slightly friendly okay?” Ref said.

We all nodded in agreement. I turned to the audience and saw Andrew making his way to his friends, I waved at him and he waved back before taking a seat.