Chapter 17

IMPPPRORANT! : Helloooo! Sorry, I've been out for quite awhile, for one I've had some seirous writers block, I've been busy with sports and also family vaca(: so this is just an upload for all the support I've been getting:D I'm so suprised this story hasnt reached top something. :/ SOOO! we should make that happen:D Tell fans, random people on the world of wattpad, advertise, do a r4r, vote EVERY CHAPTER, comment EVERY CHAPTER..haha idk(: Lots of looooove :D

NO THIS CHAPTER WILL NOT TALK ABOUT KATHLEENS PAST RELATIONSHIP. THAT IS A LITTE LATER, THIS IS JUST A FUN CHAPTER(: I GUESS.........

Which story title do you like?! (most posted will become name)

'An Eventful Summer'

'A Complicated Summer'

and any other ideas(:

Chapter 17 (I believe) haha

I walked up the steps to the house, my body sweaty and sticky from a long run. Redoing my ponytail to get my hair out of my face, I opened the door and walked in, I was greeted by cool air. Smiling, I set the keys on the key holder and took off my shoes. Heading towards the kitchen to the fridge, i reached inside to grab some Powerade I had just recently bought. Closing the fridge back I came face to face with the bitch herself.

"Hey." She grinned, waving her fingers.

"Hi." I mumbled turning on my heel towards the fruit basket, in the mood for an orange.

"Why so naked?" Olivia asked, squinting my eyes at her, i looked down at myself, I was in a baby blue and black cheeta printed sports bra and some black shorts.

"Why so talkative?" I questioned back, tiliting my head to the side, it's been atleast a couple days since our last in counter, and Olivia was beyond determined to become friends with me, which wasnt going to happen. I didnt need negative energy in my life...again.

She sighed, flipping her scene styled black hair over her shoulder, "I'm trying to be nice."

"Well stop, I dont want to be asoshiated with the likes of something like you. Now please, if you'll excuse me." I flashed her a smile, walking past her and running up the stairs. I suppose Jake was somewhere in the house since the leech was here. I've come up with various nicknames for her, but leech and bitch seemed to be a great one. For one she was a very clingy little bug, and secondly, she was annoying and rude as hell. Flopping down on my bed I turned on my TV and began to peel the orange.

"Why so sweaty?" Kayden asked, I turned to look at him, we'd been getting along latley. After the little incident we'd argue all the time, but I guess he was tired of it-I sure as hell was tired of it too- so we just started acting like we use to.

"You know, just peeling an orange." I shrugged, lifting up the bright colored fruit, before turning back and peeling the outer layer.

"Well, we're all going to the local pool, so if you want..." His words drifted.

"A swim sounds good, when?" I asked glancing at my TV and then back at the blonde headed boy.

"Ten minutes maybe?"

I nodded, "Kay." with that, Kayden left, walking down the stairs, greeting someone on the way. I noticed Andrew walk by in a tight dark blue Hollister shirt, and some brown pants, he backed up and sighed, dropping his head.

"Put on some clothes, Kath."

"Shut up, you walk around the house in boxers all the time." I rolled my eyes, throwing some orange peelings at him, he rolled his eyes, picking them up and walking away. Falling backwards on my bed, I dropped and orange slice into my mouth, chewing and welcoming the tangy, sour and sweet juice. Yum!