Chapter 14

Pic of Kathleen (Megan Fox) and the dress she wears.

http://weheartit.com/entry/23806997

Chapter 14

Oh my gosh! When the hell will it end?! I groaned in pain grabbing my head and turning over in bed. THIS was one reason why I didn’t drink, because I had to deal with the reactions afterwards. My head hurt, my stomach hurt and I felt like I was dying! Oh gosh I’m gonna die! I groaned again and sat up, really having to use the bathroom. I squinted my eyes as I swung my bathroom door open, the light blinding me. I cursed to myself as I dropped to the toilet and threw up. Gosh, I hated throwing up. It was gross, completely nasty, and very unattractive.

After done throwing up everything, I stood and whipped my sweaty forehead with the back of my hand. Walking to the sink, I rinsed my mouth out and stumbled to the door, throwing it open and falling out. I moaned as another earthquake appeared in my head. I gritted my teeth as I walked slowly down the hallway. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where a girl in some basketball shorts and over sized shirt was going through the fridge. I frowned.

“Oh. I’m sorry, I was just getting something to drink.” She quickly apologized, closing the fridge and hurrying away. I watched her go as I grabbed for the medicine cabinet. Grabbing some pain killer, I popped some in my mouth, grabbed the first drink to the side and swallowed it down. Just as I passed, the after shock appeared and I grabbed my head leaning down against the counter.

“Kathleen?” Andrew called from behind me. I frowning, I slowly turned around faced my brother.

“Hmm?”

“You okay?”

“Oh yeah. Just got thirsty.” I smiled waving the water bottle in the air a little.

“Oh right, well I’m going to drop of…” He snapped his fingers repeatedly, “Stacy. I’m going to go drop her off.” He nodded. I moved my head up and down slowly as I watched him walk away.

“Greesey foods help with a hangover.” Kayden mumbled from behind me.

“I’m not hungry.” I trudged back to the stairs, wanting to go back to bed. I was too tired, all I wanted to do was sleep, for one I wouldn’t have this raging headache and I wouldn’t have to deal with Andrew when he figured out that I have a major hangover…I wonder why they call it that. I shrugged, walking to my room I opened my door and glared. There, was a girl in her panties and bra standing at my drawer pulling out a pair of shorts and shirt.

“Hi.” She waved her fingers, her black hair was messy, her dark brown eyes were tired, she had a nice figure, but seriously. One of my brother friends ‘buddies’

“Get out.” I said through clenched teeth.

She quickly replied, “Sorry, Jake sent me in here for some clothes…mine are dirty and stuff.”

“That’s what the fucking washer machine and dryer is for!” I shouted at her, I was so angry that my head didn’t even hurt at the moment. She quickly made her way out of my room and probably to Jakes. I slammed my door, knocking some pictures that hung on the wall off, I threw my hair into a ponytail and then walked back to the door, swung it open and stormed to Jakes room. I saw the chick he had…had fun with last night walk towards the front door. Wearing some of my favorite shirts and a Adventure Land shirt my dad had bought me. That bitch!

“Hey you! Yes you, you better bring me my fucking clothes back your slut!” I shouted as she glared at me and slammed the door, I looked back into Jakes room, he was in his boxers, his hair messy and so was his room, “You mother fucker! Why the hell do you think that you have the authority to have some fucking chick take my clothes! Without my permission!” I yelled at him, he looked at me blankly and shrugged.

“You’re the only girl in the house and you looked about the same size.”

I threw my arms in the air, “So you just think since you think that just because we’re the same size you let her borrow my clothes?!”

He rolled his eyes, “Seriously Kathleen, shut the fuck up, its just clothes you can buy a thousand more.”

This time I was seriously pissed, did her really think that this was okay? That this was just a game? I shook my head, how could he! He was being a total dick right now! I mean first last night he shows some interest and then next thing you know hes fucking some bitch! Then gives her my clothes?!

“Your so fucking stupid Jake. Next time you have some fun with some random chick, buy your own damn clothes!” I yelled punching his door and walking away. I needed to blow off steam, I needed to take my mind off of this before I seriously punch him in his fucking face. I heard him mutter a pathetic which pissed me off even more.

--

“Where are you going?” Eric asked me as I was rushing around.

“Out.” I mumbled running back and forth, my head ache was gone and Sammie and I were going out to some party her best friend was having. I had to look nice, not formal nice but…well you know…hot. I grabbed a tank top and some booty shorts and pushed past Eric.

“Where at?”

“Just out with Sammie is all.” I shrugged as I walked to the bathroom, needing to shower.

“Oh, well when are you leaving? When I’m done showering and when Sammie comes to pick me up.” I smiled at him, before closing the door and turning on the shower. I stripped from my clothes and starred at myself in the mirror. I was thin, with that small section on my stomach that showed that I was fit, my long straight brown hair was shiny, I looked fine. Didn’t need to loose nor gain weight. When I saw the steam begin to roll out of the shower I climbed in. I stood there for a while and then began to scrub my body clean with some vanilla soup. It smelt really good. When done in the shower, I climbed out and changed into my clothes, and then started to re straighten my hair.

I was in some simple tank top and some shorts, I knew I’d be changing by the time I got to my room. Walking out of the bathroom and avoiding all of the boys that were making there way through the hallway I walked into my room. I slipped from my clothes and into a dress I’d found hidden in my closet. It was a pale pink, that was tight but not to short like a sluts dress. It stopped just in the middle of my thigh, covering my butt thank you very much. I grabbed some hot pink pumps and slipped them on before walking to the door, only to see Sammie standing there in a small black dress, her hair pulled into a ponytail with a poof in the middle.

“Ready?”

“Hell ya.” I smiled as we sneaked down the stairs.

3 votes

3 comments for the next chapter(: