Chapter 27 (FINAL)

There is no longer a sequel.

Chapter 27

*Andrew's P.O.V.*

It's been weeks since the whole Kathleen situation, I'm still trying to cope with it, even though it had nothing to do with me, she is my sister, and even though she hasnt been in my life in a long time, I still love her and wish to protect her. She hasnt come out of her room since, the only time she does is to pee, eat and go running. She's been doing that alot lately, running. I recently figured out that she only runs when she's stressed out about something, and I suppose running helps take her mind of things.

I kind of miss her, she doesnt talk to us anymore, and when we do ask her questions, she'll only give one word answers, it's really annoying sometimes, but after yelling at her and trying to talk to her about talking and coming back to the Kathleen we use to know, hasnt really done anything. She'll only look at me with a bored or a blank expression on her face and say "Okay." and walk away.

Eric and Kayden try hard to get her out of the house, knowing that being locked up in her room isn't helping anything, though she refuses. Kayden even tried sneaking her out while she was sleeping which earned him a yelling. Literally she said a few choice words and Kayden litterally avoided her for three days, before saying 'fuck it, she needs to get out' and his mission has still failed.

Jake on the other hand acts as if he can care less, he's got a job now so he's usually there, but when he does come home, he offers Kath food and drinks, maybe to watch a movie, but when she regets him he simple mutters a few things under his breath and walks away, obviously giving up. I have a feeling, no I know Jake likes my sister. I dont have a problem with it, Jake's a good guy, maybe not right for my sister, but that's not for me to decide.

Sighing, I slumped down in the couch, picking up the remote I simply began turning the channel, it was a Thursday night and literally nothing to do, none of us had to work- but Jake- and we all sat around doing nothing. Kayden laid his head in my lap and looked up at me. I stared down at him with a frown.

"You know I love you so much, Andrew."

"Shut the hell up." I lightly slapped his cheek and he smirked winking at me.

"I like it rough, baby."

"I'd like you to stop." I laughed patting my best friend on the head, he grinned at me before averting his eyes to the TV as he continued to watching the Olympics. Pursing my lips, I strained my ears as I heard light foot steps come down the stairs. Turning my head a little, I saw Kathleen slowly make her way down the stairs, glancing at us before walking back into the kitchen.

"Hey, Kath, wanna watch some TV?" Kayden called. There wasnt an answer, but moments later, she sat on the couch far away from us and stared at the TV crossing her legs, "So the rats out."

"Shut up." She mumbled not even turning to look at Kayden who stuck his tongue out at her.

We were silent for a while before, Kayden broke ice, in a rather...well dick move way, "So who's this Greg guy we're still trying to talk about? Why do you always avoid the question."

"Why dont you shut the hell up." Kathleen growled fixing her eyes on the TV.

"I just want to know. After that whole drunk thing and you passed out, and everything and then Jake talking about this Greg guy. I mean, it sounds kind of creepy." Kayden shrugged.

"He was my ex-boyfriend. He was a dick and I'm glad we arent dating anymore." Kathleen said flatly, obviously making the subject drop.

"Kath-"