2019 - Thank you!

EXPLANATION EDIT: I was reading the previous chapters comments where I identified there would be no sequel. Many of you were very upset over the idea that there was no longer a sequel. A few people were confused, others left nasty comments, etc.

The time that the sequel would have came out I had lost my love for writing. Some things happen and I became a different person. I feel into a dark hole and found myself there a long while. I understand that it may be upsetting and that the story left on a complete cliff hanger. I don't remember much of the story at all. 

I apologize if those things upset you at the time. I am sorry if you felt obligated I continue writing. I'm sorry if you thought the ending sucked. Thank you for supporting Living With The Boys and all the unfortunate things that occurred afterwards. 

Well hey! Long time, no see! 

It's been a long while since writing Living With The Boys. I wrote this story  7 years ago when I was around 14 or 15. I truly thank you all for being patient and reading through the entire despite the fact that the story could be a little confusing and had terrible grammar! Hahaha, no I still do not wish to have my stories edited. I want to keep them this way because it's silly to me and I like to look back on how much my writing has progressed. 

It is now 2019, I am 21 years old and still have so much appreciation and gratitude towards each and everyone of you! Thank you so much for supporting me when I was so young and supporting my stories! It is something that brought me true happiness back then and still something I reflect on and wonder why exactly I left. I'm sorry I left you guys hanging! 

Although I am so happy and glad that I have grown and matured and excited to announce that I am producing more stories! Of course, they will be mature content and the "living with the boys" era is over! It's an amazing time and a sad goodbye of course! 

If you are still a supporter of mine and would like more content from me, I have posted a new story I am working on. This is mature content so please keep that in mind just in case you all are sensitive or not of age. 

If you are interested, my story is called May They Reign and the first chapter is posted! Please give it lots of love if you would like to! 

Enough of my rambling, again, thank you guys so much for everything you've done over these last few years and thank you for inspiring me to come back and create better content then before. 

If you are still a supporter of mine please comment a butterfly emoji! You can also comment some stories you would like me to read and give feedback!

You all are truly lovely! 

xxx M.E.