Chapter 13

Hello guys. I'm soooo sorry for not uploading this regulary. I lost my flash drive, for like a month and i finally found it in my sisters room:/ What was it doing there? I honestly dont know. Anyway, i uploaded today though(: I might upload twice in one day! SHOCKKERR? I know haha. Anyway this is rather a long chapter. But its really really good:D <3

Chapter 13

I was sitting on the couch, watching Kayden play the PS3. We were all still in our pajamas as for it was twelve something, I leaned my head against the couch, crossing my legs as for I was only wearing an enlarged shirt, while Kayden was only in some basketball shorts. Andrew was work, Eric had gone to some study group since his some exam were coming up and Jake was up in his room like always.

“Damn it!” Kayden yelled as he jerked his controller forward and pressed the buttons harder.

“Dude chill.” I mumbled, flipping my hair behind my shoulder.

“I cant chill, this is the last-“

The doorbell rang, I sat still and looked at Kayden, “I don’t know why your sitting there go get the door, Kayden’s busy!” He yelled, and then howled when he shot something down. I rolled my eyes and walked past him where he smacked me in the butt playfully. I turned around and hit him hard in the middle of the chest. He was frowning rubbing his bare chest.

“Keep your hands to yourself.” I mumbled, I unlocked the door and opened it to be greeted by three very attractive boys and one small girl. It was obvious that one was a couple, because they were holding hands, and the other two were alone. Single Pringles.  

“Well hello.” The red head said, he was cute for a ginger, he had faint freckles across his cheeks and nose, he was dressed in some shorts and a simple blue Nike shirt.

“Hi.”

“Who’s at the door?!” Kayden shouted from the living rom.

“How am I suppose to know!” I yelled back, earning snickers from the crowd at the door.

Kayden walked behind me, scooting me over with his hip as he opened the door, he smiled and did that hand shake the boys always did, “Why are you guys here.”

“We just came to hang out, but I see that you were a little busy…” The other guy who was holding the girls hand mumbled, everybody chuckled and the girl hit him in the shoulder. I frowned and then looked at Kayden and I. Me, in a over sized shirt and Kayden in some shorts and no shirt. Damn it karma. Kayden slung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close.

“Oh, well-“

I yanked his arm down and pushed it roughly against his chest, “We weren’t doing anything thank you very much, but since this idiot isn’t going to invite you in.” I opened the door wider and allowed them in, they all walked in, “I’ll be right back.” I nodded at them and ran up the stairs. I passed Jakes door and stopped mid way. It was open and he laying in bed like always in some boxers watching TV. I walked in and flopped down on his bed. He didn’t react, only grab the remote and turn down the volume.