Chapter Three

Maggie's POV

I was in so. Much. PAIN! Lia wouldn't let me go to the bathroom again, but he was the one driving so I'd just have to "deal with it," she and Jessica said. Ugh.

Lia's POV

"Pleeeeease??" Maggie whined for the fifth time in twenty minutes. Jess groaned. "No, Maggie! Lia drank that energy drink and doesn't have to pee as bad as you!" I laughed. "Girls, chill. We'll be there in a couple hours, Maggie. Either I stop at Walmart for diapers, or you hold it." She glared at me from the passenger seat. "Just go to sleep," Jessica suggested. "Ugh!" Maggie threw back her head in extreme, over exaggerating exasperation. "Fine!" I laughed. "Good; then we can have some peace and quiet." She shoved my shoulder playfully, but it caused me to swerve a little on the highway. "God, Maggie! Chill!" Jessica laughed while I cringed somewhat at her saying God's name in vain. "Mags, in all seriousness, you'll make us wreck. Go. To. Sleep." I insisted, with a edge to my voice that told Maggie to get serious for a minute.

***********************************

We got to the hotel around 8 at night. As soon as we got to our room, Maggie dropped everything, literally, and sprinted straight to the bathroom. "Maggie! Your crap is gonna stay where its at in the doorway and hallway! We aren't getting it!" Jess called after her. Maggie skidded to a stop, and for real sprinted to her crap, ran over and threw it all on the couch, and ran back to the bathroom. I laughed and shook my head. Jessica and I surveyed the room; it was extremely nice, almost like a miniature penthouse. We had a kitchen and snack bar, a pull out couch and two beds. We had a balcony facing the boat docks and the beach across the road. When we stepped into the hallway, we saw a huge window reaching from the top floor all the way down. Another view of the ocean. We looked down, and saw the thin but long outdoor pool a few floors down. "This is amazing!" Jess said, total awe in her voice. "It's unbelievable is what it is." No words could describe what I was feeling.

Jessica's POV

I was in total awe of our hotel. After Maggie relieved herself, we ventured around the hotel. There was a skywalk connecting us to a convention centre. We walked onto it and took in the beauty of the city. "Guys! There's lights under the bridge and they change colours!" Maggie exclaimed and eagerly pointed a few miles away. Lia and I laughed at her excitement over something simple as lights. Actually, I realised, that shouldn't surprise us; she was thrilled about the hotel having a Starbucks down stairs, then she was fascinated at the glass elevator because she could see "them Florida boys" walking around.

Maggie's POV

"Oh my gosh! So. Many. GAWGEOUS PEOPLE!" Lia busted out laughing at my exclamation. We had just watched the sunset and decided to night-swim some outside, and I wasn't kidding. There was a sort of party going on and we ended up in the middle of it somehow. Actually, the "somehow" was we went and searched out the rumoured "secret floors" and actually discovered they were true. There were legit twenty floors and two secret floors. So all in all there's 22 floors. (It took forever for Lia and Jessica to explain this to me.) "Hey!" A random guy grabbed my arm, and I jumped a mile. He laughed quietly. His phone lit up, and it was only when he lifted it up to read it and the light shown on his face that I saw who it was. Oh. My. DOG!

Billie's POV

Harry texted me, interrupting my talking to this beaut I think I just nearly scared to death. He texted just to say he was on his way up. Finally. I turned my attention back to the blonde beaut. Her eyes were wide. "You--You--You're---" she stuttered, failing to say my name. I laughed. "Yeah. I'm Billie Joe Armstrong. You are?" She gaped at me. "Ah--I--" A tall red head came up beside her, and rolled her eyes. "She's Maggie, and obviously a fan." I chuckled. Obviously. "And you might you two be?" I asked her as a brunette joined them. "I'm Jessica, and the ginger is Lia." That earned Jessica a glare from the red head-- Lia. "Are you girls fans of us?" I asked. Lia simply shrugged and Jessica shook her head. "I've never really heard music by you, Green Day, that I can remember of the top of my head," Lia said, "but we do like One Direction." Ah, joy. Directioners. "Aye mate," a deep voice said behind me, and I saw Lia's facial expression and resisted the urge to laugh. A Harry girl. Even better.