Chapter Five

Maggie's POV

"This is Josh, One Direction's drummer," Billie introduced me to everyone that was poolside. Josh Devine smiled at me politely. "Harry! Stop!" A girl squealed as a guy, presumably Harry, laughed. I turned just in time to see Harry, carrying Lia bridal style, throw Lia into the pool, followed by Niall throwing Jess. I felt strong arms lift me up. "Your turn, beautiful." Billie smiled down at me. I laughed and started to try to struggle out of his grip. "Billie! No! Let me go!" I couldn't stop laughing.

Lia's POV

"You're a dead man, Styles!" I yelled as Harry turned to run. I climbed out of the pool and followed suit. "Let me go!" I knew that voice anywhere. I felt water splash on me and sure enough, it was Maggie, who Billie had thrown in as well. I turned back and chased after Harry. I came up on a dead end in the hall, till I heard the elevator chime. "Harry!" I called. I turned the corner as he was boarding the elevator. He turned and smiled at me. "Catch me if you can," he teased as the doors shut. Oh, I thought, it's on.

Jessica's POV

Niall was doubled over he was laughing so hard. I pouted in the pool playfully. "If you're gonna throw me in, you could at least come in too, ya know," I said grumpily, crossing my arms. "Fine, fine," he said when he finally caught his breath. He yelled, "Cannonball!" and jumped in right beside me. I dove under as he came up, and tickled his feet. He slipped and went under again. I popped back up and waited on him. I swam over under a fountain-waterfall thingy by the stairs to the pool.

"Trying to make me drown?!" Niall demanded. I grinned. "You deserved it." I looked around and saw Maggie, Billie, Danielle, and Liam playing with a beach ball on the other end of the pool. "Hey, where did Harry and Lia go?" I asked; I hadn't seen them since Lia got out. Niall grinned. "The player. He probably led her up to the room somehow." My brows furrowed. "Player?" I inquired. Niall shrugged. "His reputation, you know. But he won't make her do anything she doesn't want to," he amended quickly when he saw my facial expression. "He better not," I forewarned, "or Harry will have me and Maggie to deal with."

Maggie's POV

"Mags! I can't believe you missed that!" Danielle laughed. We were playing with the beach ball, hitting it back and forth. Then it somehow turned into boys versus girls. "What? It was too far for me to reach!" Dani rolled her eyes. "Well, guys, it's been fun, but I should probably go check on Loki. Do you want him now, Liam?" Liam nodded. "Yeah, sure. Let's go." They left. As I watched them go, I felt Billie wrap his arms around me. He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my whole body, "It's just us, bae." I shivered, despite the warm night. I grinned, reached down ever so slyly, and splashed him in the face. He drew back and I laughed and swam away, daring him to chase me. He did.

Lia's POV

I was out of breath; I had run down six flights of stairs to reach the penthouse level. This hotel was so confusing. Gahh, I thought, I'm so out of shape! I snuck a peek into the hall, and saw Harry get off the elevator and start to walk in my direction. I ducked out of view, waiting for him to pass me by. When he did, I quietly followed him to his room. I ducked behind a room service cart when he paused to look around. When he opened his door, I jumped up, and quietly walked up behind him. I yelled and shoved him into the room.

"Gosh! Lia! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I looked at him. "No pun intended, I swear," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. "Well. Now what?" I asked after an awkward silence that felt like an eternity. Harry shrugged. "TV?" I suggested. He grinned. "Sure. Just let me go change." I pulled my soaking coverup around me tighter, trying to get warm as Harry went to what I assume is his room. But when he came back out, he was wearing the same trunks and was still soaked and tossed clothes to me.

"Here. I'm sure Eleanor won't mind."

"Um.... Thanks.... Where can I change, though?"

"Oh... uh.... Down the hall, second door on the left."

I changed into comfy yoga pants and an over-sized sweatshirt and slipped on some UGGs. I was thankful for the newfound warmth as I made my way into the living room and plopped down on the couch next to Harry. He handed me the remote. "You pick," he insisted. I picked up the hotel tv guide and found the channel with my favourite show. I sat tense and upright as Harry lounged comfortably on the recliner to the left of me.

"Lia?" I heard Maggie call as the door opened. "In here!" Maggie and Billie strolled in, holding hands with their fingers intertwined. "Aww. Mags. How coot!" I cooed, just to pointedly annoy the crap out of her. She glared at me. "Shut up. I'm surprised you two haven't hooked up yet." She winked. I rolled my eyes. "Just remember. We are rooming together, and I have the ability to steal your soul." Harry and Billie busted out laughing. Maggie glared at me again and sat down next to me.

"Hey, you want me to run to our room and get us our clothes?" I asked. Billie answered for her, shaking his head. "Nah. Too many Directioner fangirl idiots might follow you. Maggie, you can borrow something from El, too, if you want," he suggested. "Okay. Lia, will you help me find something?" Maggie asked. I took the hint and lead her to Eleanor and Louis' room. As soon as I shut the door, she gushed, "Oh. Em. Gee. Billie is amazing!" I laughed and began to look for the closet.

"So how'd things go with the playa?" Maggie asked. I shrugged. "Good, I guess. I chased him around this place like a school girl and watched tv. But I had fun." We found more yoga pants, UGGs, and she chose a cute tee shirt.

"Hey, girls!" Jess was just walking in with Niall and Josh as we came out. I pointed over my shoulder. "Go choose something." Maggie went to help her then they went to change. "Erm, guys? We have a problem..." Josh said. We all turned to him and Harry muted the tv. "They found us. Liam and Dani are trapped in her room and Zayn, Perrie, Louis and El are being escorted up here with Paul and security." My first thought was: crime. Then I thought: danger.

"Why?" Harry finally asked. Josh paused. "The Directioners found all our rooms. They're outside the door."