Epilogue

Not many girls can say there first love was an orchestrated, fake one and ended like mine did. Heck, most girls can't say it was Harry Styles. But that's my story. "Lia's Story", is what Niall and Maggie call it.

I think about him, and what I at least thought we had, every now and again. Liam made it, and the band came to a peaceful ending when they realised it wouldn't be the same. Afterwards, Liam and I got married. We invited everyone to the wedding, but there was tension at first; Zayn blamed me, Louis blamed Liam, and Liam and I blamed ourselves. But we each eventually came to terms with everything, realising it wasn't anyone's fault. Not even management's or Harry's. It was just supposed to happen.

The guys accepted Christ and became Christians, and later Perrie did, too, even though it never worked out with her and Zayn. El did awhile after she and Louis married. Niall is married to Maggie now, and Jess ended up marrying Zayn. We all have kids and are living nice lives. The boys ended up using their money to surprise us girls with a big enough house for everyone, so we all live together here in California. I'm ironically good friends with Perrie, Danielle, Sophia, and even Taylor Swift, who is our neighbour; she helped me with my music career. Yes, my music career.

One day, I was cleaning the pool and singing to myself when she heard me. I had just applied to the Los Angeles FBI Field Office, but withdrew my application when my career in singing took off. I do a few movies, sometimes, and Liam started to teach singing lessons. Everything is normal, but I won't forget the day Liam changed my life; the day he saved me.