Sour lemon

Tristan did not like group therapy. Why should he tell other people all the shit about his problems? It took him long enough to tell James and Connor what was going on, let alone telling people he really couldn't give two shits about. Luckily for Tristan, the person who was taking the therapy - Nurse Danielle - was scared of him as he punched her in the face once, so she would probably leave him alone. Hopefully.

"You look like you've eaten a sour lemon" James stated as he sat down next to the lanky boy, Connor on the other side of James.

"Group therapy" Tristan replied simply, not taking his eyes off of the wall in front of him. James smiled empathetically, knowing how Tristan felt. He didn't like it when everyone in the room stared at him as he spoke, it really set him on edge and made him feel like he was going to panic.
Connor, on the other hand, didn't talk at group sessions. They tried desperately hard to make him, but Connor wouldn't talk unless he was Davey, and he wasn't allowed in group sessions when his other personality took over. Both James and Tristan had tried to encourage Connor to talk, but the boy refused.

A nurse walked into the room, Brad in tow. Brad had been to see Doctor Miller, much to Tristan's annoyance; Tristan had wanted to talk to the brunette a bit more, and he didn't like Doctor Miller. He was sure that she, for some reason, didn't really want Brad to get better, considering she completely shut Tristan down when he was helping the younger boy. Honestly, Tristan found it rather rude. But this wasn't going to hold Tristan back. He had serious plans on how to help Brad, all he had to do wait for a moment alone. That sounded bad.

Tristan gestured for Brad to sit down next to him, and the shorter boy obliged, gently sitting in the chair beside Tristan. "What did Miller want?" The blonde asked the brunette, who looked at him with a blank expression. Tristan should be use to that by now, though, seeing as that and confusion were the only things Brad ever showed on his face.

"Doctor Miller was inquiring as to whether I wanted to change rooms or not" Brad replied. The taller boy narrowed his eyes as the information; she was trying to move Brad away from Tristan in a way that made it look like Brad wanted to be away from him. Oh, she was sly.

"That's very... interesting" The blonde replied, not wanting to confess that he knew why Doctor Miller was asking. Instead, he turned away from the brunette and looked to James suddenly, who frowned at his sudden movement and flinched a bit. "She's trying to move Brad away from me"

"Who?" The older boy questioned as he furrowed his brow.

"Doctor Miller. The other day I told Doctor Miller about when I got brad to be a bit annoyed, and she warned me to stay away from him. Well she asked him this morning if he wanted to change rooms. She was so obviously just asking so she could blame it on him if I accused her of moving him away from me" Tristan explained to James, who nodded to show he understood, his brow still furrowed as he processed the information.

"You know how these people are, though. No messing with the procedure and all that" James replied, watching Nurse Danielle set up for the group session.

"But I helped him! How can she not want me to help Brad feel emotions?!" The blonde hissed to the older boy, who finally turned to look at him.

"They have loads of systems and stuff, Tris. It's probably best not to interfere" Tristan glared at James, who gulped. He felt annoyance radiating off of the younger boy and shifted in his seat, growing nervous. Connor, who had been listening to the two boys, leant forwards so he could see Tristan and sent him a look, one which told the taller boy to shut up, now. Tristan scoffed and leant back in his seat. Connor leant back, too, but didn't slouch like the blonde - instead he moved closer to James and slipped his small hand into James' large one. The older boy stiffened slightly at first but soon relaxed and held his hand back.