{6} Beauty

"It's like you're screaming and no one can hear..."
-Unknown
~~~

ONE week went by and the staring had gone down slightly.

Everyone still looked at Cassie, wondering if she's even real. Cassie couldn't blame them, she complete had changed. She lost so much weight and all that baby fat on her face was gone, replaced with a sharp jawline and Goddess-like face. A star that was brighter than the rest, even the hot Celia La Rose. Guys pushed her away as if she was old news and gazed at Cassandra as if they couldn't believe that she was real.

Cassie wasn't ugly or 'fat'. She was just average, a normal girl, who hadn't even hit puberty yet. She had no figure: Celia would tease her about it, thinking that it's not affecting Cassie but deep down it did. She had no boobs or a butt: again something Celia would tease about. Celia had everything at the age of 14, boobs and a butt however Celia was never happy with how she looked.

Cassie was the only person who knew that on Celia's 16th birthday she got a boob job along and her parents didn't protest, wanting to do whatever they could to keep their 'little princess' happy. Cassie on the other hand, puberty hit her hard. Nothing about her was fake.

She had everything that she wished she had, C (nearly D) cup boobs, a huge butt that had boys fawning over her but with a timid waist and a reasonably height, giving her that beautiful hourglass figure whilst being tall however not taller than Scott, who seems to tower over her even when she's in heels.

Scott was fascinated by her beauty though it was her character that drawers him in. Before she had left, Scott always had a close eye on her, wondering why she fascinated him so much. But she never was alone, someone was always around her but that one time when Scott got her alone, that was the day he noticed the girl in the hoodie.

***
Flashback
***

Cassie was walking down the empty hallway, sulking because no one was available to walk with her.

She hated being alone, it reminded her about the day her Mum left her in the park. She had her favourite hoodie on, black with an tumblr arrow printed on the front. She had skinny jeans and sneakers on, to blend in with the crowd.

Obviously she wasn't doing a good job because she bumped into someone who had a rock hard chest. Her books fell on the floor, her eyes widen in shock and the offender growled angrily.

"I'm sorry." She stuttered as she picked up her books. Cassie felt the offenders gaze on her then she heard a sigh as they bent down and helped her pick the remaining books.

"Don't worry." They said gruffly.

Cassie looked up and couldn't stopped the gasp that came out of her mouth. Miller, the school's bad boy, was standing in front of her with an amused smirk on his lips. She stuttered a reply and his smirk grew wider.

"It's the disappearing act." He sniggered.

"Disappearing act?" She scowled.

"Yeah," He leaned against the locker. "Cause you're always leaving. I heard that you run from your problems."

"And I heard that you are a problem." She retorted which gained a grin from Miller.

"At least you know who I am."

"Who didn't?" Her lips curved into disgust.

Scott Miller, Mr Bad Boy and Player, sleeping with almost 90% of the female population at school. He'd been to the cell more times then she called Celia (which is a lot).

"Leave me alone, Miller." She pushed past him and walked down the desolate hallway, her hoodie covering that beautiful dark red hair of hers and that scar behind her ear that no one knew about.

Scott watched her walk away, the way her hips swayed as she did. She was hot, underneath all that baggy clothing, Scott knew she was beautiful. That was the last time he looked her way or even thought about her. What Scott didn't know that it would be there last time he saw her.

Until now.

***
Present day
***

Disappearing Act was what everyone called her since she always ran from her problems. It's not like it was her choice most the time, her foster dad just shipped her off when it was possible, majority of the time she was lucky because it was during her problems.

Shipped her off. Her foster dad made her go to different places around the world, helping with the business. People just thought she was a wimp and didn't want to face her problems.

She lived with that name until she as 16 when she finally left West High for 3 years. It was the longest she had left and that's why the rumour mill was spinning like mad. It slowly died down after a week of her return when people realised that they weren't going to get any answers from her.

However they soon decided to turn to her ex-best friend, Miss La Rose, the french hotty at West High, who only told them lies about Cassie's return. Though all the lies were filled with hatred and anger because as Cassie said, she's going to take back everything she lost and she is.

The French hotty was now second hot in the school as the Hispanic beauty became first, people swooning over her, desperate for her attention. Only a few paid attention to the French.

As she placed her shoulder bag on her shoulder, filled with books and homework, Scott made his way over to her after flirting with some chicks across the hallway. His eyes glistened with humour when he saw the glare she was giving him.

Celia, from afar, watched the communication between both 'friends', eyes narrowed into dagger like slits. She was waiting for the winter break which was in a less than 3 months. Cassie glared sharply at Scott when he walked over, not wanting to deal with his crap.

"Had fun with your side hoes?" She asked, locking up her black coloured locker, the only locker that wasn't blue.

"I got a date with one of them." He looked over his shoulder and Cassie followed his gaze, watching him wink at the blonde and her swooning at him.

She scoffed and pushed past him, sending deja vu to Scott. As she strutted down the hallway, students moving to the side, allowing her to walk down the middle, he watched her hips sway just like the first time she walked away from him. However this time she allowed her beauty to shine through.

The same beauty, Scott saw in her 3 years back.

••••
I thought it would be cute to end the chapter here.

LMB