{35} Surprises I

"In another life
I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises
Be us against the world."
-The One That Got Away, Katy Perry
~~~

"HE'S back?" Ava asked exspearatedly as she watched Isaac smile at his friends that he left behind. She looked over expectantly at Cassie, who was bored as she slipped down her coffee whilst talking to Scott on the phone.

"Who's back?" Scott asked, shuffling about.

"No one." Cassie replied bluntly, avoiding Isaac's blue eyes as he surveyed the courtyard and settled on her, making her feel uncomfortable.

"Cass." He said warningly.

"Scott." She mimicked. Ava was rattling on about the new gossip to Isla as they waited for their boyfriends to arrive.

"I'm serious."

"It's-"

Ripping the phone out of Cassie's hold, Ava answered for her. "It's Isaac. He enrolled back this morning."

Cassie glared at her, trying to claim her phone back but Ava just moved away, turning away whenever Cassie tried to grab the phone.

"Uhuh...Yeah, true....Wow...Honestly...." Ava carried speaking to Scott whilst Cassie glowered at her. Ava smirked as she glanced at Cassie. "Your girlfriend is getting a bit agitated. I'll give it to her, see you later Scott."

Passing the phone back to her, Cassie glared at Ava, grabbing her things and leaving the table with her friends laughing behind her.

"I can't stand her sometimes." Cassie grumbled and Scott chuckled.

"Don't be grumpy, babe. It's not a good look for you." Cassie frowned and Scott being Scott, laughed at her silence, knowing that she was most likely glowering in anger. "Anyways, why didn't you tell me Isaac was back?"

"Before you get your possessive ass on me, it was because he isn't important therefore you didn't need to know and neither did I but Ava told me at lunch. So don't get jealous."

Scott was silent before mumbling. "I'm not jealous."

Cassie laughed, shaking her head with a smile. "Okay baby."

Cassie was in her room, watching a rerun on Gossip Girl when there was a knock on her door. She frowned, not expecting anyone but nevertheless paused the episode and went to open the door.

There on the other side of the door was Scott, smirking as his blue eyes memorized her. "Hi, love."

Her mouth dropped in surprise but it didn't last long before she attacked him with a kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist. She wanted to cry from happiness as he kissed him, missing him so much that it deprived her from wanting to be social.

"Oh my god." She gasped breathlessly as she pulled away, gazing at him with soft hazel eyes that made him melt for her every single time.

"I missed you," Scott said, earning a wide grin form Cassie.

"I missed you too." She smirked slowly as her fingers began to unbutton his shirt until his beautiful toned abs were on show to her. Biting her lower lip, she looked back up to see his eyes darkened. "I think we can catch up later."