{38} Confrontations

^Picture above is Lewis Matthew^
~~~
"I could take a million pills until my heart no longer beats
Used to have that part of me
Now you should see how much it bleeds."
-Sucka For You, Jay Sean
~~~

Days on days, she spent avoiding and ignoring Scott. She didn't message him, call him, see him or even reply to him. She cut herself from any communication with him because every time she saw him her heart would break even more.

It wasn't until the first Saturday of February, a week after she had found our about Scott and Celia, when Scott came over demanding that she talked to him.

"Cassie!" His voice thundered across the house.

Cassie remained in her room, staring out her window into the distance, listening to Scott storm up the stairs. She closed her eyes and breathed out just as Scott opened her door with a concered expression.

"Cassie," He said breathlessly. She didn't face him. She couldn't.

"Baby, look at me. What's wrong?"

Heat pressed against her skin and she knew he was directly behind her. A shudder ran down her spine when his firm hands landed on her shoulder, forcing her to face him. Dark blue eyes gazed at her, peering into the very depth of her soul.

"Cass?"

"Please don't, Scott." Cassie shrugged his hand off her, taking a step back. He furrowed his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

She choked back a sob and he immediately became alarm, his heart breaking at the sound of his girl crying.

"Cassie, what happened? Please tell me what-"

"-You!" She said harshly. Surprise covered his face as he looked at her with wide eyes. "It's you."

"What did I do?"

She scoffed, looking away with a roll of her eyes. "You didn't think I'd find out? What do you take me for?"

"Cassie, you're not making any sense."

"Stop lying, Scott. Just stop pretending. The game is over, well done for playing me well." Cassie bit back harshly.

Anger sparked in his eyes as he tensed up, towering over her. "I've never been playing you. Don't you dare think I have."

"Fine you haven't. But you sure as hell fucked around with Celia." She blurted out, anger messing her mind and emotions.

Cassie knew she took him off guard when shock flashed in his eyes. He didn't even try hide the shock and that just made her hate him even more.

"I have never slept with Celia." He gritted out, clenching his jaw. "It makes me so angry that you think I did."

"Because you did, Scott!" Cassie shouted. "You slept with her at one of your parties you used to hold."

"When was this?"

"November, 3 years ago." She whispered, the thought of Celia touching the man she was really like broke her soul.