{9} Speachless

^Picture of Ava Singer^
~~~
"Who could ever love a girl who couldn't love herself?"
-Unknown
~~~

ON Tuesday, Cassie was heading to lunch when a girl with beautiful washed out purple hair and green eyes walked over to her, a smile on her face as another with a hair that looked like it had been dipped into platinum, trailed behind her, disinterested.

"Hi!" The preppy one said to Cassie as she gave them a once over.

"Hi." She said monotonously. The preppy girl's smile did not falter.

"You must be Cassie?"

Cassie glanced at her then the other girl. "Maybe."

"Well it's either and yes or no." The other one said, making her presence noticed.

"Yes." Cassie gritted out.

"Well, I'm Ava and she's Isla." The preppy said, pointing towards her friend besides her. Isla lifted her hand and gave a lazy wave.

Cassie frowned. "So?"

This time Ava's smile fell nevertheless she tried to smile again but Cassie's negative aura made her feel a bit sad. Isla snickered so Ava shot a glare at her.

"Ignore Isla. I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to sit with us at lunch." Ava smiled. Cassie still frowned and looked at Isla, who just shrugged, her shades covering her eyes.

"No-"

"I think that's a good idea." Scott said from behind her, his arms immediately resting around her neck which made her scowl at him as she pushed him away from her.

"What?" She asked, a scowl still present on her face.

"I said that's a good idea," He winked at Ava, who frowned at him and shook her head in disinterest. "You need to make some more friends."

Cassie snorted. "You're not my friend."

Scott snickered. "Obviously not. I'm your boyfriend."

Ava gasped with wide eyes and Isla just gaped at them, causing Cassie to stricken with panic as she glared furiously at the boy besides her.

"We are not dating," She said almost disgusted by the idea when Scott smirked. The key word is almost. "Ever."

He feigned hurt before pecking her cheek and walking away with a smirk. "You're still sitting with them!"

And he disappeared into the canteen.

Cassie wordlessly touched her cheek and fought down a blush at the same time, Ava smirked and so did Isla, lifting her glasses onto her head. At that moment, Cassie knew they were going to be great friends.

"So," Isla smirked evilly. "Not dating?"

Cassie groaned when they bursted out laughing and with her new friends, they made their way for the canteen.

It was during Science when Ava brought up the idea of Homecoming. She and Cassie sat at the back, Isla was in a different class so it was just them two.