BEGINNING

-E X C E R P T-

"Don't get too cocky, Celia. You can lie and run," She smirked at the girl who once was her best friend and now was withering under her malicious gaze when her sharp tone voiced out the truth. "But you can't hide. Not from me. Not anymore."

The girl scoffed, flicking her blonde hair over her shoulder, and stood taller so that she emitted power. "Watch me. I always win."

She smirked and inhaled sharply, smelling the cinnamon scent that's she's learnt to love. "Not today, sweetheart. Or ever again."

He watched them from a far, catching his Beauty's eyes, so powerful and hungry for more. She gave him a wink before walking away from the blonde, heading towards her Beast.

"You better fear for your life, C." The blonde shouted.

The brunette glanced over her shoulder while her beau tugged her into his safe arms, security embraced her like a blanket. She gave a wicked smirk to the blonde, who staggered slightly back with a cautious look.

"No, Lia, you should fear your own."

-B L U R B-

Cassandra Diaz is back for revenge.

When your best friend destroys your life, you leave. And that's exactly what Cassie did. Once upon a time, she was the definition of perfection but now she's back, Cassie is dangerous vixen.

And this vixen has caught the eyes of the Bad Boy: Scott Miller. She made a promise to never go back to the girl she was three years ago, and a promise is a promise.

But how long will that last when you befriend someone who has the body of a God and the personality of the Devil?

One can only know.

-E X T R A-

This is all written in THIRD POV. So if you don't like that, please don't read this book instead of writing unnecessary comments. There will be sometimes FIRST POV from Cassie, Scott and other characters but mainly it will be in THIRD. You have been warned.

© Copyright 2017 of ImAWandererXO

Will contain swearing. Read at your own risk. Age rating of 13 plus.

Song of the Book: Sorry Not Sorry, Demi Lovato

Started: 16-12-16
Ended: 14-02-18

Hope you enjoy it.

LMB