Say What Mom

After my date with Hayden I was still really tired. I threw on my pj and I went to my bed. It was Sunday morning and I could smell bacon, it smelled so good. I started to run down the stairs but I ended up jumping the last 10 of them. Wait I jumped all those stairs, that is impossible. That was impossible for a human to do, but I bet somebody who wasn't human could jump that many. I finally decided that I was to hungry to worry about that for now so I ran to the kitchen. My mom was standing there cooking bacon and eggs.

My mom said"Good morning Aubrey."

" Good morning mom."

"So Aubrey how was your first week of your senior year."

" It was good, I met 3 new people and I went on a date with Hayden Woods."

My mom froze when I said Hayden's name. She turned around and looked at me. She then walked towards me and checked my neck I was confused and a little upset.

" Why did you do that?"

" Aubrey stay away from that boy you hear me."

I was angry with her, she just couldn't tell me to do that. I asked her why and she just looked at me with a sad expression.

" Aubrey just listen to me for once in your life and you may not go outside at all tonight."

God here she goes again she does it everytime it is a full moon.

" Fine"

With that I run back up to my room and slammed the door shut. I was angry and I felt weird. I ran into the bathroom that was in my room and looked in the mirror. When I looked my eyes had shifted to black and then all a sudden a gold color started to flood into my eye. I was definitely scared now because I had blue eyes not gold but now my eyes were gold. I looked at my hands and noticed that there were these black/blue veins popping out and they grew. I felt the blood pumping through them. I could hear my heart beat speeding up. I started to feel my teeth hurt. When I opened my mouth I had two huge canines come out. I had fangs or canine teeth. My teeth looked like a dogs. I heard my mom coming up  to check on me. I was freaking out here, she couldn't see this. That's when I realized that everything started to go black. I had passed out. When I awoke my mother was sitting on my bed with me looking at me.

"Aubrey, I think it is time."

"Time for what mother."

"Aubrey you are a werewolf."

I am a werewolf!