Searching

When I awoke I thought what happen to Ryder was a dream. But instead I was told that he was gone and we had no idea where he was. I just wanted to sit there and cry because my mate was gone but I had to be strong. Hayden hasn't said anything to me since I woke up. That's good though because I don't want to talk about what happen. Just when I think that it is going to stay silent like it was for eternity somebody speaks.

"Aubrey I know it is hard but we will find him, I promise." Hayden says looking at me waiting for me to show emotion.

"Hayden you shouldn't promise things that you can't finish." I look at him narrowing my eyes.

"Aubrey I'm just trying to help you and then your over there sending me death glares." He says while he looks out the window towards the woods.

"No don't even start with me, Hayden. My mate is out there possibly dying and you basically telling me to calm down." I said looking at the floor.

"Aubrey I just ......" He was about to say before I told him to shut up.

I heard somebody knocking on the door so I ran down the stairs. My heart was hoping it was Ryder and my mind was telling me it was somebody else. Hayden ran down after me and when I was at the door he said watch out it could be James. I opened the door to find Ryder's sisters, Mia.

"Mia, what are you doing here?" I asked

"Hayden called me and told me James took Ryder I thought I would come over to help." Mia said panting

"Wait I could find him." My hearted started beating really fast as I thought of finding Ryder again.

Why didn't I think of it in the first place. Eolas. So I did it and I wanted to stop as soon as I did it. I saw Ryder in a cage. He looked sick and very pale. His blue/green eyes were drained and he looked like he had some broken bones. I looked for and signs that would indicate where he was. That's when I realized it look like and underground bunker. I knew where he was. I quickly stopped and looked at Hayden and Mia.

"I know where Ryder is and we have to leave now." I said

We gathered up everything we needed and started to head to the Old Mill's Bunker.

I will save you, Ryder

I promise