Miracle

Aubrey POV

Ryder's blood was seeping out of the wound like there was no tomorrow. I held my hands on the wound trying to heal him but nothing worked. Hayden was behind me pacing back and forth while talking to 911.

"You need to get here fast."

"I'm sorry sir but I can't find your location." The lady said in a monotone voice.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! My brother is dying!" He screamed into the phone before hanging up with the lady.

"Hayden, we need to get him to the hospital."

"Aubrey, I know that!" He yelled at me.

I flinched at his voice when he yelled. He must had noticed because his face expression soften.

"Don't." I said holding up my hand that was cover in Ryder's blood.

"Aubrey." Hayden said walking towards me.

"Not now. We need to drive Ryder, to the pack hospital."

Hayden just looked at me before reaching down and picking his brother up bridal style.

Once we got to the car, I sat in the back with Ryder's head on my lap and Hayden driving as fast as he could. I looked at Ryder's wound and noticed that it was still bleeding. I felt Ryder's forehead, which was now turning cold as well. Ryder was slowly dying. Ryder was going to die on me. He can't die. I need him.

I looked up as the big, red pack hospital came into view. I looked at Hayden's face to see thousands of different emotion rushing through them.

He was scared of losing his brother. Would he look the same if he was going to lose me? I looked down towards my engagement ring that Hayden gave to me. Was I making the right decision picking him over Ryder?

"Aubrey, we are here, hurry up." Hayden said picking his brother up.

"I will go get help."

I jumped out of the car and started to run to the entrance. As I ran to the entrance something weird happen. I was there in a amount of seconds. I was faster. I decided that I would worry about that later.

As, I walked through the doors, I found two pack doctors, who were talking.

"Excuse me. I need help." I said to the two pack doctors.

"Yes, what's wrong?" The male pack doctor said first.

"My mate, he was shot right above his left hip. Please save him." I said with a pleading look on my face.

"Ok, Miss. Where is he?" The female spoke up this time.

"He is..." I was interrupted by the sound of the doors opening and Hayden standing there.

The doctors looked at each other before the male spoke up.

"Call the nurses down here." The male pack doctor said to the female.

I walked over towards Hayden and Ryder. I put my hand on Ryder's forehead. He was getting worst.

Then the next thing I know, is that the nurses are coming down and getting him. I watch as they wheel Ryder away.

"Aubrey."

"Aubrey."

"Aubrey."

I look up to see Hayden's mouth moving but nothing coming out. Then, I notice blackness clouding my vision.

"Aubrey, are you ok?" I just shake my head at the person before losing control over my body.

I start sobbing as I look at a worried Hayden. Ryder is going to die because I didn't save him. He is going to die.