He's Not Dead & He's Got A Secret

Aubrey

"I thought you were dead." I said not turning to face the voice.

"Darling, you thought wrong." He said.

"How are you alive?" I said finally turning around to face him.

When I turned around I was shocked. Nate was healed. He didn't have one scratch on him.

"Darling, does it really matter how I am alive." He said resting his back against a tree.

"Why did you make Ryder forget me?" I said looking at Nate.

"Well that wasn't my doing." He said looking at me.

"Then who was it Nate. Who made my mate forget me?!" I said getting angry.

"It was the Hunter Council. They told me to bring Ryder to them. So I did as I was told and took Ryder to them." He said looking down at the ground.

"So you took my mate and just figured that it would be ok if they killed him!" I said walking towards him.

"How could you Nate. How could you?!" I said as I punched him in the chest.

"Aubrey I'm sorry ok. I didn't know they were going to do that to Ryder, I was just following orders." He said grabbing my wrist.

"From who in the Hunter Council, Nate?!" I said yelling at him while ripping my wrist away from  his grasp.

"My father and ex-fiancé." He said looking at me.

"Your were getting married." I said feeling a pang of jealous and sadness.

"I was suppose too." He said looking at me.

"You left me because you were engaged to somebody else." I felt like my heart was breaking all over again.

"Aubrey, my father was going to kill you if I didn't leave you." He said looking at me.

"Why does he want to kill me?" I said.

"When you were born, it was a miracle. You were going to be the first healer/werewolf in centuries. My father and your dad were the only ones that knew that you were a healer/werewolf. My father did not like that you would become more powerful then him. So he decided that he would come and kill you. Your father jumped in and saved your life which caused him to lose his own. Your mother was going to kill my father but my father said he would leave if your mother clouded your memory and powers. Your mom agreed and the next day my father left. Once he left he decide that he would create the Hunter Council. He created it to kill any creature that was more powerful then him. But as you got older he kept an eye on you to make sure that you would never over power him. His obsession was so bad that he made me watch you and become your friend. But it all turned out wrong. I started to fall in love with you. When we turned sixteen it got worst. I couldn't be away from you. I couldn't stop dreaming about you. My father noticed this and decided that he couldn't have me fall for you Aubrey. He told me that he would kill you if I didn't leave you and come work at the Hunters Council. I agreed to come and work for him because I would do anything to save your life." He said looking me in the eyes searching for something before he continued.

"When I left you that day it was the hardest time of my life. Then when my father sent in one of his hunters to hurt you, it killed me. When my father heard from that guy that you could heal he knew it wouldn't be long till you start unveiling your powers. He decide that he would kill you when you were 18 because he wanted me to suffer. I wouldn't eat. I wouldn't sleep I worried about you so much. My father noticed this and decided that I should get engaged to one of his female hunters. So he arranged an marriage. When I found out I was not happy at all. He told me that he would let me aborted the arranged marriage if I took on the case he wanted. He picked your case Aubrey. He wants me to kill you. So he sent me here to kill you and when he found out something interesting he decided that he would break you before he killed you. That is when he told me to kidnap Ryder. I did as I was told because if I didn't my father was going to kill me " He said looking down.

" Nate, are we suppose to be mates?" I said looking at him.

"Yes Aubrey you are my mate too." He said looking at me.

"So I have three mates." I said looking at him as I sat back down on the rock.

He looked down at me as I said I have three mates.

"You have two other mates?" He said questioning me.

"Yes I have Ryder, Hayden and now you Nate." I said looking at him puzzled.

"Oh my god, Aubrey you are in so much danger. I see why my dad has changed his plans about you now."  He said pulling me up.

"I will not let him kill you, Aubrey." Nate said looking me in the eyes.

I looked him and noticed the old Nate I use to know.

"I love you ,Aubrey Night." He said just as he smashed his lips against mine.

"What they fuck do you think your doing with her?!" The voice said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who will Aubrey pick?

Nate

OR

Ryder

OR

Hayden

Comment what you think.

kstahl18