The Secret

Aubrey

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Aubrey,

I need to tell you some important things. If you are reading this I am probably dead or something happened to me. My fiancé is Ella and she is planning something. Please be careful and follow your heart.  I have faith in you.

                                                                                                                     Love,

                                                                                                                              Nate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate was dead and now I have to watch out for a girl named Ella. I couldn't help but cry when I read the note. He was really dead. His father was also dead. I kept thinking about that the whole way home.

As I got close to the house I smelled a new scent. Then I saw Hayden, Ryder, and some girl come out of the house. Who is she?

When I got closer Hayden grabbed me and hugged me really tight. I looked over towards Ryder who looked away from me towards that other girl.

"Who are you?" I said releasing myself from Hayden.

"Her name is...." Ryder was saying when I cut him off.

"I asked her not you." I said pointing to the brown haired girl.

"Um my name is Ella." She said looking at me.

Ella! Nate's fiancé.

"You. Nate's dead because of you." I said lunging for her.

Ryder jumped in front of Ella and protected her.

"What are you doing?" I asked Ryder.

"Aubrey, she's my girlfriend ok." Ryder said looking at me.

"But your my mate." I said.

"Yeah but your Hayden's. I needed to move on." Ryder said looking at Ella.

"Well you aren't moving on with her?" I said pointing to Ella.

"Why does it matter?" Ryder said.

"It matters because I just saw Nate get murdered and that girl right there is his fiancé." I said pointing to Ella.

"No she isn't Aubrey." Ryder said.

"Did you ask her?" I said to Ryder.

"No I didn't." He said looking at me.

"Well ask her." I said.

"Ella do you know Nate?" Ryder said looking at Ella.

"No I have never met a guy named Nate." She said pretending to be so innocent.

"Ok there it is settled." Ryder said.

"Why don't we all go inside?" Hayden said to everybody.

"Yeah, you and Ryder go ahead I want to talk to Ella and apologize." I said looking at Hayden and Ryder.

"I will be fine Ryder." Ella said telling him to go in. Once they were in the house I turned to talk to her.

When I  went to say something she pulled out a gun.

"Yeah your right Aubrey."

"I knew it." I said

"Yeah well if you don't stop I will kill you." She said looking at me.

"I thought you need me for that special day." I said looking at her.

"Yes I do and how did you get away from Nate's dad." She said pushing the gun into my side.

"I killed him." I said looking at her.

"Good now I get the power all to myself." She said looking at my face.

"Yeah if you can." I said.

"Give me the note." She said looking at me.

"How did you know?" I said.

"Because you basically have it written all over your face that you have it. So give it here." She said

"Fine." I said reaching into my pocket bringing the note out.

"So either you behave till your birthday or I kill Ryder." She said motioning back to the house.

"Ok I got it." I said looking at her.

"I thought you would fight with me." Ella said.

"Well I decided that I will just let you kill me so my mates don't get killed." I said looking down at the gun still at my side.

"That's such a good girl." Ella said pulling the gun away.

"Can I go back to the house now?" I said looking at her.

"Yeah but remember, you can't say anything or Ryder is dead." She said looking at me before walking towards the door of the house.

"Yeah I got it." I said looking at Ella.

She was not going to just win. I will not let her kill Ryder. He is mine.