Confessing

Aubrey

I haven't seen Ryder since that night of the party accident. I have seen Hayden many times since that accident. Is it wrong for me to be falling for Hayden?

"Aubrey, it is your turn." Hayden said waiting for me to roll the dice. I roll the dice and moved my spaces.

Could I really replace Ryder with Hayden? I mean I could eventually love Hayden like I loved Ryder. I couldn't do it to Ryder though. Are you forgetting something? Ryder doesn't want you anymore. He doesn't even remember you.

"Aubrey, are you ok?" Hayden said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes." I said looking at him.

"No your not ok. Look at you, your crying." He said wiping some tears away. Hayden held me as I sat there and cried.

"Shhh it is ok sweetheart, don't cry." He said trying to calm me down.

"Sweetheart can I tell you something." Hayden said turning me towards him.

"Yes" I said wiping my eyes.

"My brother is an asshole." Hayden said as I let a giggle out.

"Ryder can be but I know you still love him Hayden." I said which cause Hayden to laugh.

"Well can I ask you a serious question now?" He said looking at me.

"Yes, shoot away." I said looking at him.

"If Ryder would tell you he wanted you back would you go back to him?" He said looking at me.

Would I go back to Ryder? Or would I move on to Hayden?

"No he made a choice when he made out with Lacy. He doesn't even remember me so it probably will never ever be the same between Ryder and I again. " I said noticing the hopefully look in Hayden's eyes.

"Well can I tell you something, sweetheart?" Hayden said.

"Yes Hayden." I said looking him in his eyes.

"Aubrey, you are a very beautiful girl." He said as I felt my cheeks heat up because of him calling me beautiful.

He looked me in the eyes and smiled. Then he looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes as if he was asking permission to kiss me. I nodded my head yes and he started to lean in to kiss me. I started to lean into kiss him too. When our lips met I felt fireworks shooting. After we finished kissing we both were breathing heavy and staring into each others eyes.

"Aubrey, I need to tell you something that I kept a secret." Hayden said looking at me with so much passion. I nodded my head to tell that he can tell me.

"I love you and I have been in love with you since I first met you." He said looking at me as if searching my eyes for some kind of hope.

I did the only thing that I could have done to reassured him that I was also in love with him.

I kissed him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating soon enough so I did four chapters to make up for that. 

Team Ryder or Team Hayden

kstahl18