Epilogue: Our Story

Epilogue: 6 years later

Time had flown. Ryder had survived and successful become Alpha. Hayden had become an agent and was married.

Hayden married Sara, a beta of another pack. She was a pretty brunette with killer fighting skills. They also had two kids, a little girl and boy. The boy, resembled Hayden, while the little girl resembled Sara. I was happy that he found her and started a family. It didn't make me feel as guilty when I moved on with Ryder.

Then again that was a long story within itself.

"Mommy, I hungwy." A little voice said tugging on my shirt.

I looked down to see my beautiful blue eyed little boy sending me his signature pout. He had learned that from Ryder.

"I know sweetie." I said scooping him up in my arms.

"My names not sweetie." He said frowning at me.

"It's Cayden."

I just smiled as he played with my hair. He looked like his father but has his mothers powers. Cayden had inherited my healing powers and was also a werewolf. I then set him in his height chair before grab him some food.

As I was turning to go back and finish supper, two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey, sweetheart." A males voice whispered in my ear.

"Hello honey." I said.

"Daddy, name not honey." Cayden said slapping his hands on his chair.

"That's right, Cayden." Ryder said ruffling Cayden's light brown hair.

I watched as Ryder picked Cayden up and held him. Cayden eyes glowed as Ryder and him talked about watching a movie. I felt a smile creep onto my lips as I watched my two favorite guys in my life.

In the end, I was granted with my happily ever after. I was awarded with happiness that I hoped would last forever. But we all know that happiness can be taking as soon as it's awarded. We also learn that life is not a fairy tale and there is no Prince Charming. But in life I think we all create a fairy tale of our own. The only difference about your fairy tale is that it's not called a fairy tale. It's called your story or your life.

In the end, I realize that I found my fairy tale. I found my Prince Charming. I found my hard moments and made it through. So...whats stopping you from finding your fairy tale or your story in life.

This was Our Story. Now go find yours.
___________________________
The End!

Please Read:
Thanks to all of you who have read this book. It means a lot to me. I also want to thank those who voted. So... Thanks.

I hope you all enjoyed the book.

Also... I am creating a new book. it will NOT be about supernatural things. It will be more on romance, heartbreak, and short story side.  So...if you are interested in reading it please go to my page and look for the story and add it to your library. The description is there and everything. So...please consider reading it!

Thanks again. Have a great day and hope to see you all reading my other book soon.

-kstahl18