Help

We got ready to go find Ryder. I just hope that I'm not to late.

"Aubrey, how are we going to find him?"

"Eolas."

"Aubrey, I don't think that is a good idea." Hayden said looking at me with concern.

"Yeah well I promised I wouldn't let Ryder die." I said looking back down to the bag I was packing.

"And what about what I want?!" Hayden said grabbing my wrist.

"What about it?"

"What if I want you to stay alive for me." Hayden said.

"Well I guess that isn't your choice." I said pulling my wrist out of his grasp and walking down the stairs with the bag.

"Aubrey, when are you going to realize that one of these times it is going to be your last time?" He said with a pained voiced.

"When I'm dead." I said walking out the door and heading for the car.

Hayden walked out after me with another bag and then jumped in the driver side.

"All, I'm asking is if you would play it safe because our wedding is coming up soon." Hayden said shooting me a look before turning the car on.

"Ok, I promise." I said lying through my teeth.

"Thanks." Hayden said kissing my head before driving out of the drive way.

"Where do you think he is?" I said glancing at the trees.

"I think I know exactly where." Hayden said pressing on the gas pedal.

With that I laid my head back and watched as the world swept by. Until, I was peacefully dreaming about Hayden and I. But for some reason dreaming about Hayden and I didn't feel right.

__________________________

When I woke up, it was darker out. When I asked Hayden the time he told me, 11:00pm. I had no idea where we were heading but it was a extremely long trip.

I couldn't help but wonder if by the time I got to Ryder it would be to late.

"Aubrey, we are almost there." Hayden said snapping me out of my thought.

I looked around and noticed nothing but trees. It looks like there was nothing for miles. Until, I saw a mill up ahead.

Ella took him to a mill. Just like Nate.

She was trying to mess with my head because she knew deep down that I loved Nate once.

As we parked the car, I automatically began to smell the hunter scent. She was here.

"Aubrey, come here." Hayden whispered to me.

When I walked back to him, he was holding out a gun. He gave me the gun and then he kissed my lips once last time before we walked into this mill.

_________________________

We walked into to be greeted by the scent of blood. I hoped to god that it was not Ryder's blood. As we followed the scent I started to hear something.

"You better hope Aubrey shows up, pretty boy."

I knew right away whose voice that was. It sound really close to. So I looked around the corner as Hayden did too. We were greeted by a very pissed off Ryder sitting in a chair with his arms and legs wrapped with chains and a bloody nose. While Ella was sitting in a chair with her back facing us playing with a gun.

"Now, now, Aubrey, didn't you parents teach you to knock." Ella said causing me to jump because I didn't know she knew we were here.

"You know, I was really hoping you wouldn't show up because me and lover boy over here were having so much fun. " Ella said pointing to Ryder.

I didn't know what to say or what to do because the wrong move could end up with Ryder dead.

"Aubrey, cat got your tongue." Ella says trying to provoke me.

"Let him go." I said.

"Now, now. I can't just let him go but I can make a deal." She said smiling at me.

"I will let him go if you take is place because you know that tomorrow is that big day." Ella said switch the gun back and forth.

"Ok fine. Take me." I said walking towards her.

"No!" Hayden screamed as he lunged for me.

As he lunged for me I heard a gun go off. I looked to see Hayden holding his leg where he had been shot.

"Hey!" I screamed at Ella.

"Don't heal him or I will kill him and Ryder." She said pointing the gun at Hayden.

I put my hands up as if surrendering.

Ella came over and tied my hands together before dragging me towards a cold metal table. She told me to lay down and get comfortable. As she walked away I started to realize that I was probably going to die in this place. I was possibly going to die on the same day as my birthday. I started to faint because of all the stress and worry but was soon surprised by my dream.

"Aubrey." I heard as voice say as I looked around.

"What?" I said back to the voice.

"Aubrey, my daughter. Be strong. Remember that love is the ultimate sacrifice." the voice said which I realized as my father then.

"But how will I know when?" I said back wanting help and comfort.

"You will know when." My father said fading away.

"No, I need help!" I screamed realizing that nobody was going to hear me.

I started to realize that this was all a dream and soon I would be waking up to face, death.