Eolas

It had been a week since that accident had happened. It has been a week since I agreed to be Ryder's mate. The person who has been on my mind the most is Hayden. I couldn't believe that he was also my mate. I thought you were only allowed to have one but lucky me got stuck with two mates. This was all confusing for me so I decided that I would take a walk to shake it off my mind. When I was close to the woods I started to smell something wonderful. I went running towards the smell and there he stood. Hayden. When he saw me he ran up to me and gave me a hug. This felt like somebody had set and fire and it was spreading through my whole body.

"Aubrey I'm so glad to see you. I missed you."

"I missed you too, Hayden."

"Hey I want to teach you something."

Then he told me to focus and listen to everything around me. When I did this I got a flash of visions. I saw Ryder talking to his dad. I saw my mom making cookies. I was shocked it was like I could see what the person was doing or where they were without even being close.

"What was that?' I said to Hayden

" It is called Eolas. It is were we can connect to nature to be able to see people. That's how I find you Aubrey."  

I was loving this power so much. So I took off running with Hayden running after me. Then all a sudden a loud screeching noise made me cover my ears. It was loud and bursting my ear drums. Then the last thing I remember is seeing Hayden Screaming something. I was out like a light.

"Aubrey I need you to be strong. I need you to save everything that belongs to you."

"Dad, I don't know what to do. I have two mates and that's not suppose to happen. I'm scared what do I need to do."

"Honey, I need you to fight for what is right. You will be the strongest wolf they have seen in years. And watch out for Ja..........."

Then I woke up. Hayden was looking at me like I had die. I just had a dream about my dead father. I have to watch out for somebody who's name starts with Ja. Oh great just what I need another fight to get into. When I tried to get up, my head was pounding to hard and I fell down. Hayden helped me up and then he gave me a piggyback ride all the way home.

 A/N

Please vote or comment

Thanks to all of you who read my book.

Follow me too.

kstahl18