New York

{Picture is just to showcase the change in hair color for the character. Plus, the model in the picture is just gorgeous!}

      New York was a war zone by the time we got there. Buildings had been torn apart, the roads had stress cracks stretching in every direction, people where running in pure panic, and aliens were showing up through a portal in the sky. I pulled my broom from my bag, holding it at my side as Natasha brought the jet to a halt. The ground shook as the sound of a building crumbling echoed from outside.

      "Shits hit the fan," I blurted. Steve's eyes widened a bit on my language as his head turned towards me. I gave him a shrug as I reached for my wand.

      "Get the tesseract and shut this down," said Tony.

      I gave him a look, "Speaking from personal experience, I can see about 99 problems that can and will pop up."

      He raised his eyebrow, "Unless you got something stowed away in that bag of yours. We're all ears!"

      Steve stepped in, "Either way, we need to shut it down and do it now. The longer we wait the more chitauri show up."

      "The captain is right," interjected Thor, "Loki stands a better chance with each second that passes." My eyes drifted from Thor to Clint, landing on his arrows.

      "Please tell me you have more arrows stashed somewhere," I said. Clint turned his head to look at his arrows.

      "Nope."

      I stared at him, "You have 25...maybe 30."

      He shrugged his shoulders with a smirk, "30 less aliens to deal with." I sighed as my hand lifted to rest against my forehead as I began to run through all the things I had learned. I didn't know of a spell of charm for multiple arrows...but maybe I could tweak a spell to make it work.

      "We need to contain the fight," I stated, "I think I have a few things up my sleeves that could help."

      Natasha nodded to me, "She's right. If we can contain then there'll be less damage."

      "Sooo we're just going to wing it," asked Clint.

     We all nodded. We had no real clue what we were dealing with and on what scale. Deciding that we'd just wing it, Natasha opened the hatch. The sounds became louder and more clear when the doors opened, making me realize just how bad it was. I hadn't even set foot out on the street for more than a few seconds before an alien came flying down.

      "I'M WALKING HERE," I yelled, flicking my wand to the alien.

     I smirked as I watched the thing screech as it suddenly went flying to the ground. I swung my leg over my broom, getting ready to kick off until I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned my head to see that it was Steve who grabbed me.

     "Go check on them," he said as he gave me a quick nod, "We'll be fine for a few minutes."

     I smiled at him as I nodded, kicking of the ground and taking off toward the sky. The wind danced with my hair as I zipped past buildings, dodging chitauris and crumbling buildings. I could feel my heart racing the closer I got, my mind recognizing the way to my old house. My eyes landed on the old cinema, feeling slightly relieved to see the area without major damage. As I got closer to the house, I felt something around my old home. It was only when I came to a stop in front of the house did I recognize the magic surrounding. My head outstretched, feeling a border that prevented me to cross. My heart slowed down, my body relaxed knowing that they had put a protection charm around the house.