Answers? Family?

"So who is she?"

      Thor looked down at me with a questioning glance. I raised my eyebrow at him, making him turn away from my gaze. Slowly, we walked through one of the gardens, just enjoying the cool, summer day.

      "Well," I urged.

      He smirked, "I don't know what you are talking about."

      I rolled my eyes, "Don't even try to deny it. Asgard is filled with gorgeous people, gorgeous women! And from what I've seen, you haven't even tried to flirt with one of them."

      Thor looked at me with a sigh, slowly giving me a small smile, "It is complicated."

      "But there is a girl," I smirked at him.

      Thor's shoulders moved the slightest bit as he let out a small chuckle. His hand reached out, lightly tracing over a flower as we walked past it. Thor guided me to a small bench, motioning for me to sit with him. I did so, smoothing out the champagne gown that gathered around my legs.

      "Her name is Jane Foster," he stated, looking down at me with his blue eyes.

      "Gotta give me a bit more than just her name," I urged as I nudged his side with my elbow, "What's she do?"

      "She is a scientist," he stated, "She was actually studying the energy that the bridge gives when we travel. She is a smart one. Light brown hair and brown colored eyes."

      Thor's face drifted off to a dreamy look, a smile tugging at the corner of his lip as he went on about her. I couldn't help but smile as I listened to him. He was almost like a love sick teenager! It was a sweet thing to see come from this bulky and intimidating man.

      "-Loki?'

      My eyes went back to his, my eyebrows raised up, "Huh?"

      "I asked how were things with Loki," restated Thor.

      "Things are fine, surprisingly," I told him, folding my hands on my lap, "He hasn't lashed out or anything like that. I've been reading a book to him when I go visi-What's wrong?"

      Thor eyes were scrunched down, a small frown had taken over his face.

      He sighed, "It is nothing of your fault. I just wish for him to speak with me such as he does to you, that is all."

      I patted his shoulder, giving him a encouraging smile, "One day. Deep down, I know he loves you...he's just too blinded by anger."

      "I pray that you are right, Kiya," he answered, looking down at me and flashing a smile.

      "So, you mentioned that she hit you with her car..."

~

      "Hello, Gorieth," I said, my eyes meeting the guard who stood at the entrance of the dungeons.

      The guard smiled under his mask, "Good afternoon, milady. Another visit with Loki?'

      "Is there any other reason I'd be here," I joked, walking past him.

      I walked past the cells, my feet naturally guiding me to the one which held Loki. I smiled as I saw Loki reading one of the books his mother had brought to him earlier. His face was relaxed as his eyes remained focus on the pages. His finger gently traced the edge of the book before gracefully turning the page. I noticed at that moment how his brows were scrunched the slightest bit and how he bit his lip as he focused on the words.