...The Storm

"So there truly is no other way to save her? She has to die," questioned Hermione.

        "Precisely," answered Loki, "But we will revive her."

        Ron jumped in, "How can we revive her if she's dead? We don't have the Resurrection Stone. Harry was lucky to have survived it!"

        "He's right," added Harry, "What happened to me was pure luck. I had many people watching over me and helping me from the other side."

        "And Kiya has many to watch and help here on this side," butted Thor, bringing an end to their comments.

        "Yes, I understand that, but Kiya has a strong source of power inside her," continued Loki, "Now, she's told the story of Harry being healed by a phoenix. As well as Hermione using it an elixir that healed major injuries on Ron."

        Harry nodded, "That was a long time ago."

        "Well if a few tears could heal you, think of what a full vial can achieve," urged Loki.

        They all looked at each other. The only one who seemed to take the thought seriously was Thor.

        "Where do we get an entire vial of phoenix tears," questioned George.

        "Kiya has it," answered Thor, "She keeps it in case of emergencies."

        "When Kiya dies, we give her the tears. It'll begin to heal her from the inside," stated Loki.

        "It could be possible," reasoned Hermione, "But I believe a vial will not be enough to keep her alive long after."

        "That, my dear, is why I have this."

        Loki pulled out a golden apple that seemed to glow. It was no bigger than the size of his palm. Thor became more alert at the sight of the apple. He had only seen one in his whole life and it had been centuries since then. He knew the lengths one had to go through to retrieve it.

        "How'd you come by this, brother," questioned Thor, looking at the apple with a newfound hope.

        Loki simply answered, "Mother."

        "What's it do," asked Mr. Weasely.

        Thor looked at them with a smile, "This will give make her immortal. Give her the life of a god!"

        "Once she is revived, she will have to take but a single bite and will be given an immortal life such as us," said Loki.

        Hope dwelled in the eyes of those in the room as they looked to the golden apple. The hope was quickly replaced with a dark thought as they all continued to think the plan over.

        "What do we do," questioned Ron, "Kill her or have her kill herself?"

        Silence followed as everyone let Harry's words seep in. In order for it to work, she had to die. You couldn't just kill her with a knife or gun, it had to be done by the forbidden curse. To ensure that Voldemort would leave her body and soul. Yet, to take a life of someone you loved was too much to bear.

        "If we don't, she will," stated Harry, "She'd rather die than risk having Voldemort take over."

~

        "-kill her or have her kill herself?"

        "If we don't, she will. She'd rather die than risk having Voldemort take over."