Loki

"How is she?"

        Everyone had gathered around the fireplace. Thor whisked Kiya way to her old room with the help of Mrs. Weasley. As soon as he did so, everyone began to look Harry and George over, as well as check on Hermione. Grim thoughts plague their minds as memories from the past came to light. Fear gripped them as they realized how dangerous the situation really was. Voldemort was returning, using Kiya's body as a vessel. With what power they knew she had gained, things would be far worse. A dark outcome was guaranteed. Either Voldemort successfully returned or Kiya would die.

        "She rests," answered Thor as he rejoined the group, "but she is weak. Her father truly takes all her strength to fight. I fear she is running out of strength."

        Hermione frowned, "If she has no strength left, he'll pull through."

        "Have you found anything in your research," asked Harry, looking to Hermione with hopefully eyes, "You've always been the one to find a way."

        Hermione gave a sad frown, her eyes falling to look at the floor. Harry felt his stomach drop at the sight, knowing very well what the small motion meant. Hermione came up empty handed. Letting out a small sigh, he ran his hands through his hair, his fingers gently tracing his scar. He went to stand up, only to have Thor's hand gently push him back down.

        "You need rest as well," Thor said, "I believe that your presence is a trigger for the darkness in her."

        "But I can't just stand aside and watch someone I care for be alone and in pain," Harry urged.

        "He's right Harry," said Ron, "For now you two have to keep a distance. Maybe tomorrow or so, we'll see how just talking through the door goes."

        "He's right, Harry," added Hermione, "She needs to gain her strength."

        The oranges flames flared as a green hue took over. Everyone's eyes darted to the fireplace as the flames grew in size. The flames quickly extinguished, leaving a tall dark figure to step from the ashes.

        "Loki," growled Thor.

        "Happy to see me," he asked but as soon met with Thor's hands around his throat.

        Thor threw Loki's back against the bricks as he held him by the throat.

        "What are you doing here," he hissed.

        "The same reason you're here," Loki answered.

        Thor watched Loki's eyes for a moment. When he saw no flicker of his eyes, he let go. Loki gently rubbed his throat as he caught his breath.

        "Quite the welcoming party," he commented.

        Thor stared him down, "How are you here?"

        Loki sent him a smirk, "Do you really have to question it?"

        "Mother," muttered Thor, "Why?"

        "As I said, brother," replied Loki, "We are here for the same purpose. Believe me when I say that Mother and I have grown quite fond of Lady Kiya."

        Thor kept his eyes on Loki, "Why would you care to help her?"

        "She's the only one who saw me as equal. Who visited me in those dungeons every day," answered Loki, he voice low with slight anger of the thought, "While others feasted and partied with the royals."