Asgard

Almost as soon as the SHIELD agents saw me, I was whisked away for testing. They went over every test from blood tests to radiation tests! Then I spent another few hours waiting for results and hoping for answers. The only things they knew were:

      I had a energy identical to the tesseract in every aspect.

      The tesseract vanished in my hands.

...how helpful...

      "You must believe me when I saw that the tesseract has become apart of her," Thor's voice came from the other side of the door, "How else do you Midguardian explain her state?"

      "W-We don't have anything solid yet," a lighter voice replied, "The tests were inconclusive."

      "The tesseract is of my home," Thor added, "While I do not know all things that it has, I can assure you that it is within the girl."

      "I can hear you," I yelled, "Can I leave this room now?" A moment of soft murmurs were followed before the familiar sound of the door unlocking. The door was pushed open by a brunette girl who was hidden behind thick brimmed glasses. Behind her stood Thor, a goofy smile on his face as he saw me.

      He waved his hand on me, "Come, Lady Kiya, we have much to discuss." I stood up from the chair and walked over to him, whispering a small thank you to the woman who opened the door. I followed alongside Thor, just realizing how small I was compared to him. I felt like a small child as I looked up at him.

      "Midguard holds no answers for you," he stated, his blue eyes looking down at me.

      I sighed, "I was hoping to hear something else."

      He nodded with understanding, "Yes, I know but it is better to hear the truth than to be given false hope, don't you agree?" I nodded to him, folding my arms over my chest.

      "So, what happens now," I asked him, lifting my head to look at him.

      "You shall come with me and my brother to Asgard," he stated, "There you will be in safe hands as we find answers. Though, I know not how long it will be."

      I nodded, "Will I be able to visit here?"

      He flashed me a smile, "Of course. This is your home...Who am I to say you are forbidden to visit home when you'd like?" I smiled at his words, feeling a bit better about the situation I was in.

      "What's going to happen to Loki," I asked him. I watched his brows knit together as an uncertain, but sad look took over.

      "I do not know," he answered, "But Loki must be punished for his crimes."

      I nodded, "Yes but what if it wasn't entirely his fault? I mean, there has to be some leniency when it comes to this kind of thing."

      "Yes but father rules with an iron hand," Thor replied as he looked down at me, "He will not go lightly on Loki. Afterall, he was a prince of Asgard."

      I thought a moment before speaking, "Loki said that he was "burdened with a glorious purpose". Could he have fallen into the graces of someone you wouldn't usually mess with? If you could've seen him when he first came through the portal...he was tortured." Thor's eyes shifted to me in an uncomfortable manner before he sighed.

      "I fear that what you speak is truth," he stated, "But it is a truth that can not be proven. When Loki fell into the abyss, he fell from existence. Not even Heimdall could see him."