Chapter 1 - rejection

Baekhyun POV

"Chanyeol oppa!"

"Kai oppa!"

"Sehun oppa!"

"Please accept this!"

"Sarangehae oppa!"

Yes, these were what I can hear the moment I step into the school. Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun were the school's heartthrob amd Chanyeol was a playboy. They had many fangirls and maybe boys. Well, that includes me. I have a crush on Chanyeol. I know he's a playboy and hurts many girls but I still like him. But I believe he doesn't even know me, after all, I am a nerd. I mean who would even notice a nerd right? I have nerdy glasses and I swear I have no fashion sense. I like wearing anything that is comfy unlike my best friends, Kyungsoo and Xiumin. They really have great fashion sense. I was the kind of nerd that topped almost every subject and very quiet.

"Aish! I don't get why the girls like them so much!" Kyungsoo complained. Well, he hates that they have so much attention.

"They are handsome, cool and tall. Which girl doesn't like traits?" I said.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say. I think you are obsessed with Chanyeol." Kyungsoo said sarcastically. I just smiled. My best friends knows that I am crazy for Chanyeol.

"It's a new year and our last year. Shouldn't you make a move already?" Xiumin said.

"I-I don't know. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know me." I said disappointedly.

Xiumin sighed. "Just confess to him already or do something that makes him notice you." Kyungsoo said like this was something I should know.

"C-confess?" I stuttered.

"Yeah. I mean you never know unless you've tried. If rejects you then move on." Xiumin said.

"Really? Alright then, I will try it after school today."

******

Oh god, how can school end so quickly. It's time for me to confess to Chanyeol. I was wishing that school will never end but at the same time be over quickly so I will get over with the confession thingy. There was a high chance that he would reject me but I was prepared. Well, I had to be mentally prepared right? He would probably be like, sorry but I don't like you. So I already prepared myself to get such an answer.

"C-chanyeol." I called out to him when I saw him alone, which was rare. He turned around and looked at me from head to toe.

"You are.... Ah! Byun Baekhyun, the nerd!" He laughs when he finally said my name. I blushed. At least he remembered me. "So...what is it?"

"Urm... I ur.... Just wanted to confess to you although I know you will reject me. I like you Chanyeol." I said everything quickly. Whew, I got past everything! I looked at his poker face as I confessed. I can't blame him for having no expression. He probably gets confessions like everyday.

I was waiting for his answer but he just stared at me before bursting out laughing. "Of course I would reject you. First of all, I am straight. Second, why on earth would I like a nerd. Oh but if you don't mind helping me do my homework, I don't mind being friends." He said. I just stared at him. I expected him to reject me but not him saying such hurtful words.

"Oh, and you've got a great body. How about a night with me? I don't let anyone sleep with me you know. Consider yourself lucky." He whispered into my ears. My eyes widened as he said that. First he rejected me and said hurtful words and now he wants to sleep with me then ditch me?!

Tears welled up my waterline. I can't believe he was such a person. "Seems like I loved the wrong guy." I said and slapped him hard on his face before turning to leave. I heard him murmur the word bitch but I ignored it. Once I was out of his sight, I let my tears fall.

Hi guys! I am back with my second Chanbaek fanfic! Hope you've enjoyed!