Chapter 23 - Chanbaek

And lastly... We have Chanbaek!! Yay! My favourite! Haha. Enjoy.....

Baekhyun POV

I laid in bed staring at the celing. Urgh! Xiumin and Kyungsoo went out and now I am all alone. Maybe I should get Chanyeol to accompany me.

At that moment, my phone rang.

BH: Yoboyeseyo?

CY: Baekhyun? Are you free now?

BH: Yeah why?

CY: Let's go out. I'm very bored. Kai and Sehun went out to date and left me alone

BH: Same here! Let's have our own date too!

CY: Sure! Where do you wanna go?

BH: Hmm... Let's go to the theme park! It's been some time since I last went there.

CY: Alright! I'll meet you in an hour at the school dorm! Bye!

BH: Bye!

I hung up and got off the bed to quickly get ready.

*****

Once I saw Chanyeol's car, I smiled. I got in and saw Chanyeol smiling back.

"Hey Baek!" Chanyeol greeted happily.

"Hi! Let's get going already. I can't wait!" I said excitedly. Chanyeol nodded and started driving.

*****

We reached there very soon. It was filled with people. "Which ride do you wanna ride first?" Chanyeol asked.

I looked around and saw a huge roller coaster. "That one!" I pointed at it. Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"That?" He asked and I nodded. "Are you sure our baby can take it?" He asked. Oh ya, I have a life in my stomach. Oops, I totally forgot.

"Yes, I am pretty sure it's fine. Come on, let's go!" I said and dragged him along.

After the ride, I was still feeling energetic. "Chanyeol! Let's go to more rides!" I chriped and pulled him along.

After a few rides, Chanyeol couldn't take it. "Yah! I am tired! Can we stop?" He asked.

"Oh! You're tired? You should have told me! Come on, let's take a rest." I said and led him to a bench.

"Today was really fun! We should go out together more often." I said happily.

Chanyeol chuckled. "Hmm.... I might have to reconsider going out with you again."

"Bwo?! Yah! What do you mean by that?" I said and smacked his arm.

"I'm just kidding." Chanyeol laughed and I pouted. He pinched my cheeks. "Aww... My Bacon is so cute!"

"Yah! How dare you call me a bacon?!" I said and smacked his hands away from my cheeks.

Then, there was silence. I was enjoying the breeze that was caressing my face when Chanyeol broke the silence. "Baekhyun-ah, what are you going to now?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Our child. What do you plan to do? I mean, you have to tell your parents about it right? And your education, we are going to graduate soon but once the school knows about it, you will be expelled ." Chanyeol explained.

I sighed. I haven't gave it much thoughts yet. I still don't know what to do. "I don't know yet. But I am plamning to tell everything to my family tomorrow night." I told Chanyeol.

"Oh. You want me to accompany you?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nah. I can handle it. How about your parents?" I asked.

"They are not around anymore. But I have a sister. You don't have to worry too much about her, my sister will support me with whatever I do." Chanyeol said and I smiled.

"Enough with this saddening talk. Let's go have dinner. I am starving." I said and Chanyeol nodded.

I will just end here. I really have no more ideas for more dates. Sorry. I just realized each chapter is getting crappier. Urgh but thanks for still reading.