Chapter 14 - worry

Baekhyun POV

"Bye! Thanks for the tteokbboki!" I waved goodbye to Chanyeol before going into my room.

Once I stepped in, Kyungsoo rushed to me. "Baek! Where did you go?"

It was when I realized that I forgot to tell Kyungsoo that I went out. "Mianhe Kyungsoo-ah, I forgot to tell that I went out with Chanyeol because I was cravong for tteokbboki." I explained.

His widened. "Bwo?! You ate what?! You know that you are still sick right and you still ate that?!" He scolded.

I looked down at my feet. "Mianhe. I just... I was really craving for it. The craving was really bad."

Kyungsoo just smiled slightly. "It's fine. Just take care of yourself. Are you still feeling sick?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Ne. Just a little tired." I said.

"Then go take a rest." Kyungsoo said and pushed me into the room.

******

The next day

"Baek! Time to wake up!" Kyungsoo came into my room and woke me up. I opened my eyes and pain hit me first.

"Ah!" I said in agony and held my head. It was really pain. Why am I having this?

"Yah! Gwenchana?!" Kyungsoo asked worriedly.

"My... My head hurts!" I stuttered. Kyungsoo immediately turned me around and helped me rub my temple.

After a while, Kyungsoo asked," Are you feeling better?" I nodded my head. "Ne."

"Great. Wait here, I'll bring you your breakfast. I made fish porridge." Kyungsoo said and went out. What is wrong with me? I thought I only caught some minor illness.

Kyungsoo came in with a bowl of fish porridge and the smell attacked my nostrils. It was horrible. Then, the next moment, I felt nausea. I ran to the toilet and vomited.

Kyungsoo came in and patted my back. "What happened? Why did you suddenly vomit. Where do you feel uncomfortable?" Kyungsoo bombarded me with questions.

"I don't know. It's just that... I smelt the fish and suddenly felt nauseous. I don't know what's wrong. Can you please bring the fish porridge out?" I asked Kyungsoo and he nodded, bringing the fish porridge out immediately.

I had no appetite at all. It's like one moment I was craving for something and eating alot while the next moment I didn't want to eat anything.

Chanyeol POV

I didn't see Baekhyun in school today again. Just yesterday, he was eating well but his not here today. What is happening?

I went to Kyungsoo once he reached. "Kyungsoo, what happened to Baekhyun? Why is he not here again?" I asked worriedly.

Kyungsoo sighed and answered," He's sick again. When he smelt fish porridge, he vomited. And when he woke up today, he had a splitting headache. I am planning to-" I didn't wait for him to finish before muttering a thanks and running to Baekhyun's dorm.

Kyungsoo POV

What's up with Chanyeol? He didn't even wait for me to finish speaking before running away. I frowned.

"I am pretty sure he is already in love with our Baekkie!" Xiumin squealed like a girl. I laughed.

"Why are you laughing? I am serious! Look at how worried he was!" Xiumin laughed. I just smiled. Right now I was now worried about Baekhyun's health. I hope he is alright and I trust Chanyeol to take good care of him.