Chapter 8- what is love?

Baekhyun POV

"Yah! Kim minseok!"I shouted Xiumin's name to get his attention.

"Huh?" He turned around looking very blur.

"I never knew liked Sehun. I thought he wasn't your type." I teased. His face turned very red and Kyungsoo laughed.

"Yah! Do Kyungsoo, don't laugh. I know you like Kai. I heard your conversation with Baekhyun." Xiumin warned Kyungsoo.

"How dare you threaten me?!" Kyungsoo glared at Xiumin while I laughed as I watched them.

"Ok, that's enough guys. Seems like I have loads of matchmaking to do huh?" I joked.

"Yah! Don't do anything!" The two of them shouted at the same time.

"Wae?" I asked naively.

"Because I don't trust you." Xiumin said slowly, rubbing the nape of my neck. Ouch, that hurt. I pretended to clutch my heart and looked hurt while my other 2 friends laughed.

******

Chanyeol POV

I can't seems to concentrate on the lesson. My mind was just filled with Baekhyun. The scebe in the toilet with him yesterday can't get off my mind.

I sighed. This is all his fault. All Byun Baekhyun's fault. My eyes unknowingly went to stare at Baekhyun's back. Even is back is seductive. What is wrong with me? Am I falling for him? It can't be, I rejected him just a few weeks ago. Aish, stop thinking about him already.

"Ok class, listen up! We will be going on a class trip since exams are over. We will be going to jeju island!" Our form teacher clapped her hands. Jeju island? Oh well, it doesn't matter.

"We will be leaving next week so remember to get your parents' consent!" She said again.

One week later

It was finally the day we will be leaving. Kai and Sehun were annoying me by being very excited about the trip and counting down every day.

I carried my bag and headed down. I was already a little late so I walked briskly. I went up the bus and realised that the bus was very packed. I walked down the aisle to see if there was any empty seats but there was only one left. And it was beside Baekhyun. I sighed and have no choice but to sit beside him. I sat down awkwardly and ensured a distance. He is closing his eyes and had earpiece on. He looked so angelic. I couldn't resist and helped him brush the bangs that was covering his eyes. He moved and I immediately went back to look at my phone. He woke up and looked at me. "Oh, so I'm sitting with you?" He said and smiled. I just stared at him and smiled back. He then went back to sleep the moment the bus started moving.

After a while, I felt a weight on my shoulder. I turned and realised that it was Baekhyun's head. It was resting on my shoulder. I smiled as I see him sleep. He looked so pretty when he slept. I could feel my heart beating faster the more I stared at him. Am I really falling in love? I mean, I have a lot of fangirls but I have never loved one before. I haven't even been in a relationship before. I guess I took everything for granted since I am always well liked where ever I go thanks to my handsome face. Heh. What exactly am I feeling now? What exactly is love?

Short chapter here but hope you guys enjoyed.