Chapter 5- Slave

Chanyeol POV

"Be my slave for two weeks." That was his condition. What he hell? Slave?! Oh god.

"Fine. Just finish this quickly." I accepted his condition. All I wanted was to get out of this stupid library as soon as possible.

"Great!" Baekhyun exclaimed and began writing. And he finished it in 15 minutes. Woah, that was fast. No wonder he is a nerd.

The next day

Baekhyun POV

I was walking along the corridor with some fangirls screaming and annoying me. Urgh, these girls. Now I get how it feels to be Chanyeol and his gang. I sighed as we made our way through them. I was feeling really tired today for some reason.

Then, I could hear a deep voice laughing. I recognized it immediately. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Yah, what are you doing?" Xiumin asked. I just smiled and walked over to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, can you buy me coffee? I am feeling really tired today. Thanks." I said and wanted to leave with my friends who looked shocked.

"Bwo?! Am I your maid?!" Chanyeol shouted at me.

"Hmm.... Something like that." I said.

"Bwo?! Since when?" Chanyeol challenged. Oh, seems like he forgot everything.

"Since yesterday. Remember you promised that you'll be my slave for two weeks if I wrote the review for you. " I explained.

He smirked. "Nope I don't remember." So he is trying to pretend to forget everything huh?

"You forgot? Ok then I am going to tell the teacher that you forced me to write your review. Don't forget I am the victim here. You threatened me and I had no choice." I sounded like the victim.

He laughed. "Do you think he'll believe that? Even if he does, it'll still be your fault."

"Of course he will believe. Don't forget I said you threatened me. And did you forget, I was a good student and you are the bad boy? Tss, who do you think he'll believe?" Now it was my turn to smirk. His eyes widened and I could tell my friends were impressed.

"Fine. What do you want?" Chanyeol muttered under his breath.

"Hmm... Cappuccino. Kyungsoo, Xiumin, do you want?" I asked them.

He looked at me. "I'm supposed to buy for them?"

"Yeah. Cause I ordered you to." I said nonchalantly.

"Hmm..... I'll just have latte." Kyungsoo said.

"Same here." Xiumin said.

"Ok, so you heard it. Bye. And get it fast. We'll be at the classroom waiting!" I said cheerfully.

"Chanyeol-ah, can you get us coffee too? Pwease." Kai did aegyo and I chuckled.

"No! Get it yourself!" Chanyeol shouted at him before turning to leave. Omo, his face was super black. Seems like he is angry.

I just laughed and walked to class. "Baekhyun-ssi, wait up!" I heard Kai calling me.

"Yeah?" I asked as I turned around.

"Urm.... I just wanted to be friends with you." Kai said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yah! Stay away from Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo immediately stood in front of me, protecting me from Kai. I laughed. Sometimes Kyungsoo can be so cute.

"Huh? I just wanted to be friends." Kai looked confused.

"You are just trying to get close Baekhyun and ditch him after you are done playing with him." Kyungsoo came up with really lame excuse.

"Uh... No.... Baekhyun is not my type. But maybe you are?" Kai said casually. This time, Kyungsoo blushed and looked down.

"Yeah sure. We can be friends!" I said cheerfully.

"Yehet!" Sehun suddenly exclaimed. The both of them are really cute. Completely different from that cold and arrogant Park Chanyeol. I wonder how they sre friends.

We were in class talking together waiting for Chanyeol. "Wah, I really admire you Baekhyun. How did you even get Chanyeol to be your slave? Chanyeol never does anything for anyone." Sehun said, amused.

"Don't be a busybody." A deep voice came from behind. Chanyeol had his poker face and gave me the coffee.

"Thanks!" I chirped. Chanyeol put out his hand. "What?" I asked.

"Money. I can't possibly pay for your coffee."

"Oh! Xiumin-ah, can you pay it for me." I did aegyo. Hehe. I always get money from Xiumin since he comes from a rich fmaily. He rolled his eyes and gave me a note. "Yay! Luv you!" I thanked him and passed the note to Chanyeol and it was my turn to stick out my hand.

"What?" Chanyeol asked.

"Urmm Change?"

"Bwo?! You want change?! I bought the coffee for you! And it's only 30 cents! Take it as my service charge."Chanyeol complained.

"No. You are doing free labour." I said and he pouted before giving me 30 cents. I smiled and thanked him. Wow, it's nice taking revenge.

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed it! But I don't think I can update now cause I got exams next week :( Please continue to support my story! Thanks