Chapter 13 - unwell

Three weeks later ( a/n: I'll just skip to three weeks after the vacation)

Baekhyun POV

I woke up feeling really dizzy. What is wrong with my head? I got ready in a daze and went to the dining table. "Hey Baek! Breakfast is ready!"Kyungsoo chirped. Yes, Kyungsoo is in charge of our breakfast.

I smiled and thank him trying to ignore the pain in my head.

"Baekhyun? You look pale. Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked worriedly. I just nodded my head but I could see that he was still worried.

I sat down and was going to eat the breakfast when I suddenly felt like vomiting. I covered my mouth and ran to the toilet, vomiting everything in my stomach. "Baek!" Kyungsoo shouted and ran towards me. He patted my back as I vomited. Then, he gave me a cup to rinse my mouth. He is really like my mother.

"Gwenchana?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I am having bad headache and I have no appetite now." I said in pain.

"Don't go to school today. Take a rest." Kyungsoo ordered. I usually don't skip school but now I was really in pain. I just want to lie down and do nothing.

"Go. Go take a rest. If you are not feeling better by the afternoon, I am taking you to the doctor." Kyungsoo said. I nodded and laid in my bed.

Chanyeol POV

I was in class waiting for Baekhyun's arrival. That is what keeps me going for the rest of the day. Yup, it's been like this since we went to Jeju island.

However, when Kyungsoo and Xiumin came in, there was no sign of Baekhyun. Of course, I couldn't just walk up to them immediately and ask them where is Baekhyun. That would be too obvious.

But when the teacher came in, there was still no sign of Baekhyun. Where is he? What had happened to him?

During lunch, I was eating with Kai,Sehun, Kyungsoo and Xiumin. They were all chatting happily while I ate in silence. I had no energy at all.

"Oh ya, where is Baekhyun? I haven't seen him all day." Kai suddenly asked. Well that piqued my interest. I saw Kyungsoo's face fell.

"He's sick. He was having a bad headache this morning and before he even started eating, he began vomiting. So I told him to stay in the dorm and rest. I already prepared porridge for him. I hope he's feeling better." Kyungsoo said sadly. I could tell he was very worried for Baekhyun.

"He's sick?!" I suddenly exclaimed or should I say my stupid mouth which I had no control of this time. Everyone looked at me like I was making a big fuss.

I just stood up and ran to the dorm. I just needed to make sure that Baekhyun was alright. I knocked on the door and waited for Baekhyun to open it. He fianlly opened the door and I saw him looking quite pale.

"Oh! What are you doing here Chanyeol?" He asked surprised.

"Yah, gwenchana? I heard you were sick." I asled concernedly. He just nodded his head.

"I am feeling much better but I am craving for tteokbboki. This is just weird." He said and chuckled.

"Come on, let's go." I said pulling his hand. I would do anything for him.

He stared at me. "Huh? Go where?" He asked. Sometimes he can really be this innocent.

I laughed. "Didn't you want to eat tteokbboki? I treating you. " I said. His face lit up and followed me.

******

"Hmm... This is soooo nice!" He said happily once his craving his taken care of. I smiled just looking at him eat.

Very soon, he finished the whole plate. I just stared at him in shock. "That was fast!" I gasped.

He just smiled shyly. "I don't usually eat that much. I don't know what's wrong with me." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Come on, let's go back. I am feeling really tired again although I slept for many hours." I said and pulled my wrist, dragging me along with him. I smiled when I had skinship with him. I wish this would last forever.