Chapter 27 - Truth

Baekhyun POV

"Baekhyun? What do you mean by that?" Kyungsoo asked frowning. I opened my mouth wanting to say something but closed it when I didn't know what to say.

"Baek, I'm confused. Didn't you lose your memory? Unless you got it back with letting us know." Xiumin sounded abit hurt.

"I... I just...." I stuttered. Oh god, how am I going to explain?

"Baekhyun, tell us the truth. What is going on?" Kyungsoo asked.

I let out a sigh. "I didn't lose my memory. I never did."

"Bwo?!" My friends shouted at the same time.

Flashback

I woke up and looked around. I was in a hospital. "Oh! Mr byun, you've finally woke up! Let me call the doctor!" The nurse that was coincidentally in my ward said.

She was about to leave when I called her. "Excuse me?"

She turned around and flashed me a smile," Yes? May I help you?"

"Ur... Why am I here?" I asked.

"Don't you remember? You got into an car accident. And since then, you were in an coma." The nurse explained. That was when everything came back. I remembered that I was telling my parents about my pregnancy and they didn't accept it.

"H-how long have I been here?" I asked.

"Around 1 year I think." She said. My eyes widened. 1.... 1 year?!

"If there isn't anything else, I will go call the doctor now." She said and bowed politely.

I looked down at my flat stomach. If I was in coma for a year, that means... I bit my lips at the thought of my child dead. I caused my child's death.

"Mr byun, how are you feeling right now?" The doctor asked when he came in.

"Oh, I am fine." I answered.

"That's great then! You just have to stay for a few more days before you leave." The doctor said and I nodded.

He was about to leave when I called him. "Wait a minute!"

He turned around and tilted his head sideways, waiting for me to say something. "Uh.... Can I ask you a favour?" I asked and he nodded.

"Please tell my family that I have selective amnesia." I said.

"Why?" He asled confused.

"Just... Personal reasons. Can you do that for me?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded. "Ne. But what ever the reason is, don't lie to them for long." He advised before leaving.

End of flashback

"Why did you do that?" Xiumin asked. I looked down as I tried to hold back my tears.

"I... I lost his child. I couldn't face him so I pretended to forget about him. And... I was scared that he would blame me. It hurts whenever I see him but I couldn't bear to push him away so I let him stay by me. I know I am selfish...." My voice trailed off as my tears fell.

"Baekhyun-ah..." Kyungsoo said as he pulled me into a hug.

"So you didn't lose your memory at all?" A voice came from behind. My eyes widened when I heard that voice. I turned and saw my brother.

"H-hyung. When did you come?" I asked.

"When you started explaining everything." He answered.

"So you know everything now." I said and he nodded.

"Please, don't tell Chanyeol about it." I begged them.

"But he will have to know it sooner or later." My brother said.

"I know. I will tell him after I come back from America. I can't let him affect me now. I am scared that if I tell him now, I won't be able to leave him. Please, just help me keep it a secret until I come back." I pleaded.

They sighed but still nodded.

Just a boring chapter and the story is going to end soon I guess.