Chapter 15 - Pregnancy

Oh well, the title gives everything away. But hope you enjoy!

Baekhyun POV

I heard knocking at the door. Who could be here at this time? It can't be Kyungsoo and Xiumin since they just went to school. I clutch my stomach and stumnled to the door to open it which revealed Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun-ah, gwenchana?" He asked. The cramp in my stomach just got worst. "Ah!" I clutch it harder and squatted down. It was really pain. I don't know what is wrong with my body.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol shouted and bent down to carry me in bridal style to my bed.

"You look very pale. Are you ok?" Chanyeol asked worriedly.

"Its the cramps. I am having stomach cramps." I struggled to say.

Chanyeol ran his finges through his hair. "Aish! I am taking you to the hospital." He said frustratedly and helped me up, leading me to the hospital.

******

After waiting for a while, it was finally my turn. "Mr Byun Baekhyun?" The doctor asked and I nodded. I took a seat and he asked me what's wrong.

"I don't know what is wrong with me. I always feel pain in my head in morning. When I smelt fish this morning, I vomited and I feel very tired recently. Now I am having stomach cramps. Is there anything wrong with me?" I asked the doctor after I told him my conditions.

"Did you have any intercourse recently?" The doctor suddenly asked. That made my face red.

"Ur... What does that got to this doctor?" Chanyeol spoke up.

The doctor smiled amd nodded his head. "I know it's a little private but please answer it." I nodded my head awkwardly and lowered my head, avoidong eye contact with Chanyeol.

"Alright, I will draw your blood and test your urine. Please wait." The doctor said and did whatever he needed to do.

I bit my lower lips as I waited for the results. Why did he ask about the intercourse? Is it that I am those rare ones that can get pregnant? No. No way. Maybe I am thinking to much.

Suddenly I felt a hand on mine. "Hey Baek, just relax. You'll be fine." Chanyeol comforted. I just nodded.

"Ok, your results are out Mr Byun." The doctor said as he came in. I waited nervously for him to talk.

"Congratulations Mr Byun. You are 3 weeks pregnant." The doctor said the sentence I never wanted to hear. My heart sank.

Ok this is a really really short chapter. Sorry 😅 but hope you enjoyed it.