Chapter 24 - Approval

Baekhyun POV

My heart was racing as I stood outside of my home. I was pacing back and forth while biting my nails. How would my parents react when they find out that I'm pregnant? Will they disown me? Will they accept it? I was hesitating whether I should go in.

Ok, it's now or never. Let's settle this once and for all. I unlocked the gates and walked in. It's been some time since I came back home.

"Eomma! Appa!" I called out once I stepped in. I could hear my voice echo. Did I say that my house is huge? Well, my parents own a company and they work with Xiumin's parents. That was how we kmew each other since young.

"Uh? Baekhyun? Is that you?" My mother asked as she walked down the stairs.

"Eomma!" I chriped. My father was following behind my mother.

"Baekhyun-ah! Have you had dinner? We can get the ahjumma to make you dinner." My mother said the moment she saw me. Yes, she is really sweet.

"Ne eomma. I already had dinner. I just have something to tell you and Appa." I said hesitantly.

"Oh! Come on, let's sit down first." My mother smiled and pulled me to the sofa.

(a/n: from now on I'll just write in conversation. So M is for Baekhyun's mother and F is for his father. Oh and B will be his brother)

M: So what did you want to talk about?

BH: Its just... Don't freak out alright?

M:Yeah ok. Just tell me already, I am really curious.

BH: I... I am pregnant

M: Bwo?! H-how? You are a- a guy

BH: I am those guys that can get pregnant

F: Whose the father?

BH: My... My classmate, Park Chanyeol

F: How did it happen?

BH: When we were at Jeju for the class trip, we got drunk and that happened.

I decided not to tell them about how Chanyeol wasn't drunk since they were already very angry. Well, my father didn't rage and was still quite calm but deep down I know he is very angry. Afterall, he has high expectations for me.

M: I am expecting you to get the scholarship at the end of the year!

BH: Mianhe Eomma

M: Now you have to be expelled from school! It's just a few more month before you graduate, why did you do such a stupid thing?

By this time, my mother was already crying. I know she has high expectations of me since I always topped everything. She was the one that have me a lot of freedom but now I had to disappoint her. My bit my lower lip to prevent myself from crying. It hurts to see my mother cry.

F: Abort the child.

BH: Aniya. I already made up my mind, I am going to keep the child no matter what

F: Is that so? Keep the child and I will disown you.

I couldn't believe my ears. My father just said he wants to disown me if I didn't listen to him?! I was not very shocked since he was very strict but I never thought he would threaten me like this. My father stood up and left me and my mother in the living room.

B: Baekhyun? Did I hear you correctly? Did you say you are pregnant?

My brother ask in disbelief as he towards us. I just nodded my head.

M: Baekhyun-ah, just abort the child. You know very well that you have to work with your brother to run the company. You still have to go abroad to study. That is your dream since young. You can't let a child hinder your dreams.

BH: Mianhe eomma, but I have already made up my mind

B: Baek, how are you sure that Chanyeol can take up full responsibility? He is still a student like you.

BH: Hyung, he promised me.

I said that but deep down I actually doubted Chanyeol too. I know he can never take up full responsibility but I never voiced it out.

B: You really think he can do that? Baekhyun, you need to rationalize. Know what is your priority.

BH: But hyung, I love him and he loves me too.

B: If he loves you, he will support your decisions. Abort the child and go for your dreams. If you really marry him someday, you guys can have another child but if you give this up now, you probably won't have another opportunity. Think about it. After all, you make all the decisions in your life. Just make sure you won't regret them.

I bit my lower lip. What my brother said is right. I already know it but I am scared if I abort the child, Chanyeol will leave me. Although he said that he will never leave me and love me not because of the child, but I am still scared. I don't want him to leave me for the second time.

BH: I don't know. I don't know what to do!

I shouted and dashed out of the house, ignoring the calls from my mother. I just kept running, not knowing where I am going.

Why must all this happen? If I had never agreed to the makeover. If I had never want to take revenge. Then would all of this had been different? Chanyeol would never fall for me? I wouldn't be pregnant? I will never know all of the answers to these questions.

Beeeep

The blaring of horns jolt me out of my thoughts. I turned my head and the lights blinded me. My mind went blank.

If only I could turn back time......

Managed to update 2 chapters today! Yay 😂  This story will probably end soon. Idk but thanks for reading this crappy story.