Chapter 4- Detention

Baekhyun POV

I was packing my bag and heading toward the library for detention when someone pulled me back. I turned and saw Kyungsoo and Xiumin. Great, I also wanted to asked them why they did that.

"We created a chance for you to seduce Chanyeol. Better make use of it and don't do anything stupid." Kyungsoo warned.

"What do you mean stupid?" I asked confused.

They rolled their eyes. "How dumb can you be?" Kyungsoo said.

"Excuse me, who is the one who tops almost every subject?" I said in a bitchy way.

"Whatever. Anyway, based on my experience, you will probably have to write a review on a book he ask you to read." Xiumin explained halfway. Yup, my friends always get detention. They are really the opposite of me. I don't get how we are friends.

"Yay! Books! That should be easy!" I clapped my hands.

Kyungsoo sighed. "Can you not be so nerdy?"

"Anyway, as I was saying, you will not read the book. Instead, just act bored and sleep, you know, act like how a bad boy would act. Don't show how nerdy you are and don't be friendly to him." Xiumin explained.

"But how am I going to write the review if I don't read?" I asked.

Kyungsoo sighed again. " I am pretty sure you've read that book before. I can bet all my life." Kyungsoo said, unimpressed.

"Ur... Oook? I'll get going now then. Bye!" I waved childishly. Well, not exactly. Just not in the cool way you know? Yeah, you know. And I saw my friends face palming? What is wrong with them? Whatever.

"Great, you finally here." The teacher said as he clapped his hands once.

"Alright, read this book and write a review. You will submit it two days later." The teacher said and left. I looked at the book. Great! It something I have read recently so I can go accroding to plan. I pretend to see that book for the first time before throwing it gently back onto the table and sleep.

I could feel Chanyeol staring at me weirdly. "Aren't you gonna read this? We have to write a review." He asked me.

"No cause I don't care. Maybe you can read it and write it for me." I said nonchalantly.

"What?! No thanks but writing one is already a headache." Chanyeol rejected. I just smirked. I went back to pretending to sleep. But at that moment, the teacher came in again.

"Byun Baekhyun! Why are you sleeping?! I told you to read that book!" His voice jolted me from my sleep. Oops.

I immediately sat up straight. "You shall submit it after detention then and you have only 45 minutes left." The teacher said.

"Bwo?!" I said in surprise and I heard Chanyeol laughing. Urgh, Xiumin and Kyungsoo never told me to take note of the teacher coming in.

"Why are you laughing? Then you shall submit it to me after detention too. If you can't finish, then you will stay until you finished writing it." The teacher said to Chanyeol and left. I saw his eyes looked like they were going to drop out.

I giggled. "Yah! Stop laughing!" Chanyeol glared at me. I stopped immediately and began writing my review. While writing, I could see Chanyeol almost tearing out his hair.

Writing review was a piece of cake to me so I completed it in 20 minutes. "Done!" I said triumphantly and rested my head on the table.

"Bwo?! You finished writing?" Chanyeol exclaimed.

I lifted my head and looked at him. "Well duh. How difficult can it be?"

He sighed. I looked over at his paper and saw only three sentences. My eyes nearly popped out. What?! Three sentences in 20 minutes?! Oh my god. And he only had 25 minutes left. Well, good luck to him while I get mgy freedom.

I saw him struggling and grabbing fistful of hair. Wow. Is he really that stressed out? I kinda feel bad for him. No wait, you can feel bad. But I can't possibly leave him here to die right? Ok fine I will help him.

" I will help you." I said finally.

"Jinja?!" Chanyeol's eyes lit up. I nodded. "But in one condition."

"What condition?" Chanyeol asked almost without thinking.

"Be my slave for two weeks."