Chapter 7 - protective

Baekhyun POV

I heaved a sigh of relief the moment I stepped out of the toilet.

"Yah! Baekhyun! How was it?" Kyungsoo and Xiumin rushed over and bombard me with questions.

"Woah, slow down. It was perfect!" I said laughing.

"Jinja?! What did you do?" Xiumin asked.

"Ur.... Well, he had boner?"

"Bwo?! Park fucking Chanyeol had a freaking boner?!" Kyungsoo was freaking out. Well, I can't blame him for that reaction. I was actually shocked when I saw that he had a boner which made everything easier for me.

"Yeah, he did. Hey, you should seriously chill." I teased Kyungsoo.

"Yah, what exactly did you do? Can you act it out with Kyungsoo? I'm curious." Xiumin said calmly unlike Kyungsoo who was freaking out.

"Bwo?! Me?!" Kyungsoo sbouted gaining attention from othere. I chuckled while Xiumin nodded.

"Huh... Why me?" Kyungsoo whined.

"I thought you were good in acting? Take this chance to show me you can instead of always boosting." Xiumin said to persuade Kyungsoo which worked.

"We can't do it here right? Let's go somewhere quieter." I suggested and Xiumin nodded before leading us to an isolated part of the school.

"Ok, Kyungsoo you act as Chanyeol." I said and he nodded.

We began acting out what had happened inside the toilet. Xiumin was at the corner laughing hard and I have to admit that Kyungsoo was actually quite good.

I was at the part where my face was just one inch away from Kyungsoo when I heard someone shouting.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" That voice shouted.

I tunrned and saw Kai running over. He pushed me away hard and I almost fell. "Woah!" I shouted but regained my balance very soon.

"Kyungsoo-ah, gwenchana? What did Baekhyun do to you? You looked really uncomfortable when he was so close to you. I thought he was your friend. Were they bullying you?" Kai spoke like a firing machine while Kyungsoo glared at him. "Why did you push Baekhyun?!" He shouted at Kai and pushed him aside before rushing to me.

"Baekhyun-ah, are you alright? Are you hurt like anywhere?" Kyungsoo began fussing over me. I laughed and shook my head. "Relax. I am fine." Sometimes he is really like my mother.

"Oh, that's good. Let's go." Kyungsoo said and pulled me along with Xiumin, leaving Kai there dumbfounded.

*******

We went back to our room. Did I tell you guys that the 3 of us shared a room. I think it was just pure luck.

"Yah, Kyungsoo-ah, why did you shout at Kai just now?" I asked him.

"I-I don't know.... " Kyungsoo said,lowering his head. I know something is wrong. Kyungsoo is usually very friendly and wouldn't push someone away like that.

"Come on. We are best friend right? You can tell me what's wrong." I said smiling.

"I... I get butterflies in my stomach when I see him. And I wanted to see him but at the same time feel anxious whenever I am near him. It's just weird and I don't know what's wrong with me. I really hate that feeling so I just wanna avoid him." Kyungsoo confessed.

Oh, I get everything now. Kyungsoo is in love with Kai. Yehet! I kinda shipped them.

"Actually, that's because you like him. That's why you get butterflies in your stomach when you see him. And you feel happy seeing him afar right?" I asked just to confirm although I was quite sure.

"Yes! So.... So you are saying that I like him? It can't be! I don't believe it." Kyungsoo refused to believe me.

"Xiumin, those feelings are because of love right?" I decided to get Xiumin answer so that Kyungsoo would believe me. And he was exceptionally quiet today which was weird. When I got no response from him, I turned around and realised he was at the window, looking out. I frowned and tip toed over.

I looked out of the window to see what he was looking at. I saw people playing basketball and the person who kept shooting was none other than Oh Sehun.

My eyes widened when I saw Xiumin staring at Sehun. I never knew Sehun was actually Xiumin's type.....

Hi guys! Hope you have enjoyed this chapter. I wish you guys can leave some comments! It really makes my day to see comments.