Chapter 17 - persuasion

Kyungsoo POV

I was waiting in the dorm impatiently for Baekhyun and Chanyeol to come back. Baekhyun left a note telling me that Chanyeol had brought him to the clinic.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly rushed to open it and saw Baekhyun looking very pale. He even had tear stain on his face. He was clutching his stomach as he stumbled in. The next moment, he was in my arms unconscious. He had fainted.

"Xiumin!" I called for his help. I cannot hold Baekhyun for long. Yes, I know I'm weak.

"Yeah?" Xiumin asked as he jogged out. "Omg! Baekhyun!" He gasped and quickly called the ambulance.

*******

Xiumin was pacing back and forth the hospital corridor while I sat on the chairs with my head lowered. We were waiting floor the doctor to come out before we knew what happened to Baekhyun.

" Kyungsoo!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned and saw Kai. He and Sehun had arrived.

"Oh! You're here." I said emotionlessly.

"Yeah. We could not contact Chanyeol at all." Kai said while panting.

"Yeah, that punk is not answering his phone." Sehun added.

"So how is Baekhyun? Is he alright?" Kai asked and I shrugged. Then, I let down the tears I couldn't hold back anymore.

"What am I going to do? I am really scared that something is wrong with Baekhyun. What if he has some cancer or-" I was interrupted by Kai.

"Shhh... Baekhyun will be fine. Don't scare yourself." Kai comforted as I cried into his shoulders.

On the other hand, Sehun was comforting Xiumin who was going to cry anytime.

When the doctor finally came out, we immediately rushed to him. "How is my friend?" I asked.

The doctor smiled and said," He is fine. But please tell him to not stress out as it will effect him and his baby."

My eyes widened. "Bwo?! He... He is p-pregnant?!" I stuttered and the doctor nodded his head before leaving.

Everyone was in shock. We entered the ward and saw Baekhyun staring into space. "Baekhyun." I called out.

He saw us and slowly sat up but never said anything. He looked very bothered by something and I know that he already knows about his pregnancy.

"Tell me whose the father." I said sternly. I was going to kill the guy who did that to him.

Baekhyun hesisted before muttering Chanyeol's name. "Bwo?! Chanyeol is the father?!" I shouted and I could see the rest in shock too.

"During the first night at Jeju, I got drunk and it happened. I only found out about it just now." He said and I could tell he was trying to hold back his tears.

"Bwo?! That jerk!" Xiumin shouted in anger.

"Does he know about that?" I asked Baekhyun calmly. I don't want him to cry now. He nodded his head.

"He... He said he loved me and will take responsibility but... I rejected him. I hate him. You know that I have to be expelled from school and you know my dreams right?" He told me and I nodded. It was then I remembered that he wants to go abroad to study but now Chanyeol ruined everything for him. No wonder he hates Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun, you know you can take the child away. I mean, it's only been three weeks. I know it's cruel but... You have to make a decision. If you want to keep the child, then you have to give up your dreams." I advised Baekhyun.

Baekhyun POV

I thought about Kyungsoo's words. Maybe he was right, I should take away the child. But my heart refuses. Taking the child away is like killing a life. I can't make up my mind. I know that deep down in my heart, I still loved Chanyeol. My heart was wavering again as I spent time with him.

I guess I should just abort the baby....