Chapter 10 - Mistake

Chanyeol POV

I saw Baekhyun keep drinking his beer. Seems like it was his first time. Nobody drinks beer so fast. Very soom, he was drunk.

"Kyungsoo-ah..... You..... Like.... Kai.... Hehe... Xiumin likes Sehun...." Baekhyun began spouting nonsense and I saw Xiumin and Kyungsoo's eyes widened. They were turning red as they denied everything Baekhyun was saying.

"Yah! Baekhyun, stop talking nonsense! You're drunk!" Kyungsoo scolded Baekhyun with his face red.

"No I am not drunk!" Baekhyun slurred. I sighed.

"I will bring him to bed. See you guys tomorrow." I said and carried Baekhyun. I placed him down on his bed and stared at him. I was reminded of the lap dance he did earlier. That caused me to have a freaking boner again. What are you doing to me, Byun Baekhyun?

Suddenly, he circled his arms around my neck and pulled me in. "Don't leave me Chanyeol..." He murmured. Our face were once inches away. I was tempted to smash my lips onto his.

"Let me go Baekhyun-ah."

"No... Do you know you are very hot and handsome? Hehe. That maybe why I like you." Baekhyun slurred.

My heart was beating crazily. Stop it Byun Baekhyun, before I do something we might regret. "Let me go Baekhyun. I might do something you'll regret. Please just let go." I pleaded.

"Do whatever you want to me." He said and pulled me. He crashed his lips on my and soon, we were practically sucking each other. Everything else went in a flash. The next moment, we were both naked and sleeping soundly, cuddling each other.

Baekhyun POV

The sunlight shone into the room and I had was woken up by that. Urgh. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a hand around me. I turned my head and saw Chanyeol's face near mine.

He was naked and that was when I realised that I was naked too! Fuck! What the hell did I do?

At that moment, Chanyeol woke up. "Yah! Park Chanyeol, what did you do to me?!" I screamed at him. I just lost my virginity to him.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. "Mianhe. I... I was partially drunk and you said I could do anything to you. I warned you to let go of me before I do something we both will regret but you just crashed your lips onto mine." He explained. Oh god, what did I just do?

"Whatever." I said and grabbed my clothes and rushed to the toilet to clean up. I am totally screwed. I don't even know if I can continue with the plan. As for now, I will just avoid him whenever I can. But it's only the second day of the whole five day vacation.

******

"Every pair is given a torchlight and a map. Please do not lose it. We will be going into that forest to look for flags that were placed inside. Your team will be the members in your chalet but you will be moving as partners. You can choose your partner as long as they are from your group. Alright, you have 2 hours to look for the flags. After that, please assemble here again. The game begins!" Our teacher exclaimed.

I was hoping to change partners since I was now really awkward around Chanyeol. But my friends already ran off with Kai amd Sehun. I sighed. Seems like I am stuck with Chanyeol.

"Let's go." I said before leaving him behind following.

After 1 hour, we still couldn't find any flags. It was getting really frustrating. "Chanyeol-ah, can we go back already? I am getting tired." I whined.

"Oh ok. Do you have the map?" Chanyeol asked me.

"Map? I thought you took it from the teacher?" I asked.

"Aniya." Shit. So now we are officially lost. Great, I am in the forest with Park Chanyeol alone.