Chapter 18 - Changing of mind

Chanyeol POV

I was walking along the park for about two hours after Baekhyun rejected. I decided to go back and turned on my phone.

15 missed calls from Kai

7 missed calls from Sehun

Omo, why did they call me? I decided to call back but who should I call? Aish, I'll just call Kai.

Kai: PARK CHANYEOL!

CY: Bwo?! Why do you have to shout?

Kai: So you finally decided to call huh?

CY: Aish! I just turned it off. Why are you making such a big fuss over it?

Kai: Baekhyun is in the hospital!

CY: Bwo?! Shit! I'll come right away!

I said and hung up the phone. I ran as fast as I could to the hospital. "Which ward is Byun Baekhyun in?" I asked.

"Oh. Urm.... Ward 448" The nurse replied. I muttered a thanks before running up.

"Baekhyun!" I shouted as I ran into the room. I then realised everyone was there. They stared at me and I looked down awkwardly.

"Chanyeol, I want to talk to you." Kyungsoo said and I followed him out.

"What do you want to talk about." I asked.

"I believe you know that Baekhyun is pregnant right?" Kyungsoo asked and I nodded. "There is a chance that Baekhyun is going to abort the child. I hope you wouldn't blame him for that decision. After all, Baekhyun has his own dream. He cannot be expelled since he wants to study abroad." Kyungsoo explained.

My eyes widened. He wants to what?! "He- he wants to abort the child?" I stuttered and Kyungsoo nodded. I bit my lower lips.

"Chanyeol-ah, you have to understand that it's Baekhyun that is carrying the child. He is the one that is suffering. That's all I want to say, I hope you can respect his decision." Kyungsoo patted my back before leaving.

Maybe Kyungsoo is right. I am not the one suffering so I will never understand. I cannot be the one that ruin his dreams. After all he is the top student, and he definitely can get the scholarship. I sighed. Seems like I have to respect his decision.

I walked into the ward and saw Baekhyun staring into space. When he saw me, he turned around.

"Baekhyun, I know you are awake. I just wanted to tell you that I will respect your decision. I know that there is a high chance that you will abort the baby and I won't object. Oh, I will pay for the abortion fees so you don't have to worry." I said but Baekhyun had no reaction.

Baekhyun POV

I felt guilty as Chanyeol was talking. I had my back faced at him because I don't want him to see my tears. After hearing him, I couldn't bear to abort the child anymore. I don't know what to do. I really want to abort the child and go after my dreams that I had since I was very young but aborting the child was very cruel. I couldn't bear to do it.

"Alright, I've said my piece. I'll let you rest now. Tell me what you plan to do and whatever decision you make, I will support you." Chanyeol said and I heard him turning to leave.

I sat up immediately and called him. "Yeol!" That nickname just came out. I lowered my head the moment I said that.

"Yeah?" Chanyeol asked and turned around. I glanced at him and he didn't seem to realise the nickname I had called him. That's great.

I patted at the side of my bed, signalling to him to come over. He looked quite shocked but still sat down beside me.

"Do you really mean it when you say you love me?" I asked.

"Yes. I meant it. I really love you." Chanyeol said firmly.

"Really? I am scared that you love me because I am carrying your baby and not because you really love me. I am really scared. I don't want a second rejection." I said, tears threatening to fall.

"Baekhyun-ah, I really love you. I already loved you before I even know that you were pregnant but I thought that you... You already got over me and I was scared of rejection. I mean, I have never got rejected before. Well, only until you." Chanyeol said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Then, I will not abort that baby." I have already made up my mind.

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter! Omg I an getting my exam results today!!! I think Imma fail or smth :(

Anyways, thnx for reading! :)