Chapter 28 - Back home

"Baekhyun-ah, take care of yourself there alright?" My mother nagged. I nodded my head. Yes, I was leaving today and all my friends were here.

After I was done talking to my family, I went over to my friends. First, the kaisoo couple.

"Yah, don't you dare hurt my kyunggie when I am not around. Arrasso?" I said sternly to Kai. He just luaghed.

"It not me who bully him, it's him who bully me." He said and Kyungsoo glared at him.

I chuckled. "Hmm... Actually, I believe you Kai." This time, Kyungsoo glared at me.

"Yah, you want to die?" He said to me. I immediately shook my head.

"I hope I hear good news when I come back! Kai, you know what I mean." I said laughing.

"Ne! I will propose soon! Don't worry hyung!" He said smiling.

"Who said I was marrying you?" Kyungsoo said sarcastically.

"And who said I was proposing to you?" Kai retorted and Kyungsoo pouted. Oh god, this is really cute! Haha. Anyways, next couple, the xiuhun couple!

"Sehun-ah, same thing. Don't hurt Xiumin or else you'll die." I said and Sehun laughed.

"Ne hyung. I would never hurt my Xiuminie." Sehun chuckled and Xiumin smiled.

"Good. Don't let Xiumin wait too long before you propose arrasso? I know you are young but Xiumin is getting old." I purposely emphasize on the word 'old'. Xiumin pouted and Sehun pinched his cheeks.

"Aww... Don't pout. To me, you are always young." Sehun said and that made Xiumin smile. Now, for the last person.

I smiled as I walked towards him. I could feel my tears threatening to fall. I don't know how I am going to get pass 2 years without him.

"Chanyeol-ah, take care of yourself alright? And I hope you get a girlfriend or maybe boyfriend soon." I joked but deep down, I wished he wouldn't.

Chanyeol chuckled. "Ani. I am going to focus on my studies first." He said.

"Baek! You need to go in already!" I heard my brother say and I just acknowledge by nodding my head.

"All the best!" Chanyeol said and smiled. I nodded and gave him a hug. Maybe that was a bad idea. I didn't want to let go but I knew I had to.

I turned to leave and walked towards the gate. If we were meant to be, then we will be together no matter what. My heart will always be with you Chanyeol.

"I will wait for you Baekhyun." Chanyeol thought. But he didn't know that he accidentally said it out and only Baekhyun heard it. Loud and clear....

"Thank you Chanyeol. I always love you." Baekhyun muttered under his breath as he walked into the departure gate.

2 years later (a/n: I am so sorry for always skipping time.)

Baekhyun POV

I took a deep breath as I exited the plane. I was finally back here, my home ground. I missed everyone here.

The moment I stepped out, I could hear Xiumin's voice. "Baekhyun! Over here!" I chuckled. Aish that guy, seems like he got louder when I am not around.

I walked over to my friends and hugged each of them. I looked around but didn't see Chanyeol.

"I know you are looking for Chanyeol. He's not here since he got some matter in his company. But don't worry, he will join us later." Kyungsoo whispered in my ears. I just smiled and nodded.

"Let's go grab coffee and hang out. It's been long since we last hung out. We need to do some catching up." Xiumin said excitedly and dragged me along.

*****

After talking with them for 30 minutes, Chanyeol showed up. I smiled when I saw him.

"Hi Baekhyun! I've missed you!" He said and I stood up to hug him. I have missed him too. I don't even know how I went though 2 years without him.

"I heard you've become very successful huh?" I teased. Well, he had. He was the CEO of park enterprises.

"Aniya." He said as he rubbed the back ofhis neck.

"Come on, we have some catching up to do." I said laughing and he went over to sit down.

After some time, it was getting late and we had to leave. Kai was bringing Kyungsoo home and Sehun was bringing Xiumin home. That means it's just me and Chanyeol.

"I'll bring you home." Chanyeol said and I nodded. Maybe it time I told him eveything.

We reached my house very soon and I had decided that I was going to tell him everything today.

"Chanyeol-ah, I have something to tell you. Let's go to the nearby park." I said and he nodded.

"So... What did you want to tell me?" He asked curiously.

I took a deep breathe. "Actually, I... I never had amnesia." I admitted.

Chanyeol stopped in his track. "Bwo?"