Detention part 1

Christines P.O.V

Right now I am walking with my older brother to another fun Saturday detention, which is actually really fun. We get to mess with Vernon. We walked onto the road, crossing while a car was driving up, I am not sure if John saw the car or he just didn't care. I mentally shrugged and followed my brother. We walked in and saw 3 other people who really don't look like they belong here. We have a chick with red poofy hair,a jock, and a nerd who is in Benders seat. We walk over to our table and John kicks him out of the seat. He and I sit, John of course grabbing another chair for a footrest, while I just put my legs across his lap. A girl walked in, and beelined for the very back table. I think I am gonna like her, I don't know why though. Just on time Vernon walks in and gives his speech about why we are here and all that stuff and ask if we have any questions.

"Yeah, does Barry Manilow know you raided his closet?" John asked with a smirk. I suppressed a laugh and looked at Vernon waiting for an answer.

"You'll get that answer next week Bender." He said. What! That is some major bullshit! 

"Now we are going to try something new, we are going to write an essay about who do you think you are." He said passing out papers and pencils.

"Is this a test?" John asked. Vernon just kept talking about how we can't just put one word over and over it had to be 1,000 words. This is stupid. With that he walked out of the room. The girl kept going on about how she shouldn't be here and I was trying to sleep and I sat up for a second and said 

"Can you please shut up red, some people are trying to sleep here." I said laying back down, but when I put my head down it was something soft. I looked at Bender and he didn't have his jacket on. I closed my eyes and slept for a bit.

                                                           Bender P.O.V

I don't care if I looked soft, I would do anything for my sister. 

"Aww ,man what if you gotta take a piss?" I asked. "Well you gotta go you gotta go." I said unzipping my pants. 

The jock started talking "Yo man,your not urinating in here." He said. 

"Shh quiet if you talk it crawls back up.." I said. 

"I will drop you before the first drop hits the ground." He said seriously. 

"You're hot when you are angry." I said mockingly with a growl. I zipped my pants back up and he turned around. Christine started to wake up, I swear if the jock woke her up I am gonna kill him. She sat up and yawned and stretched.

"How was your little nap?" I asked with a smirk. 

"It was good, you know, you should go get the screw outta the door." She told me whispering so no-one else heard her. I started to get up and jock said something again. 

"Stop messing around Bender just sit down." He said. 

"Young man have you finished your paper?" I said. Christine just smirked and shook her head. I made sure the coast is clear and took the screw out of the door and sat back down. Then Vernon came in. Oh, this is gonna be fun.

Benders Little Sister ~Breakfast Club~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara